Room 203

Author p.o.v
Y/n walked over to the portrait and whispered the password 'mint chocolate'. The door swung open and the three of them walked inside.

To their surprise they saw Yoongi and Jin in the corner of the room, talking between themselves. Y/n called out to the brother. "Yoongi oppa, what are you doing here?" "This is my common room" he replied. "Oh, mine too" she said while her eyes roamed around the room spotting a few other people.

"Oh, and by the way, y/n, these are all my friends. Jungkook, Namjoon and Maria, Jhope and Jessi and finally this is Jin. And guys meet my sister Min y/n" he said introducing me to his friends. "Hi, guys, nice to meet you." She said and bowed to them. "Hi y/n, it's nice to finally meet you, I heard a lot about you from Yoongi and Jisso." Namjoon said. "Oh, so you're Jisso's brother?" Y/n asked him and he nodded.

Y/n p.o.v
I am so happy to meet all of my brother's friends. But where is the cold jerk? I have to meet him some time or the other since he is my pair. I looked around the room, there was a fireplace by the huge window. There were 7 loveseats in the room, each with the name of the pairs on them and the room looked so cozy and comfortable. I excused myself from the common room and walked towards the stairs that lead to the bedrooms.

I walked up the stairs, coming to the end of it I saw seven rooms. I walked closer and looked at the room doors. Each door had the names of the pairs on them. Once I spotted the door with my name on it, I entered it immediately.

I was so amazed by the interior of the room. There was a king sizes bed against the wall. It looked so comfortable. I kept looking around, in one corner of the room was a mirror and a dresser. There was also a fireplace and a couch in front of it . I went towards the window and opened it, the warm breeze hit my face, making all my worries disappear. I stood there for some time and decided to go back to the common room. As I was about to leave the room I heard a door unlocking.

I turned around towards the noise to see him. The one and only Mr. Cold jerk. He was wearing only his sweatpants. He looked so hot with his hair dripping wet. His abs were making him look even hotter.

'Shit y/n what are you thinking.' I mentally slapped myself. "What are you doing here?" He asked me bringing me out of my thoughts.

"H-huh? W-what. Oh yes, I am here because this is my room" I replied. He just nodded and went back to drying his hair. "I'm leaving now" I said and was about to go out. But he stopped me by holding my wrist. I turned around and gave him a questioning look.

"Look, I know that we have to be together for the rest of the year or maybe even for the rest of our life, so I am going to make a set of rules to follow." He said. "And want if I don't want to follow those rules?" I asked raising my eyebrows. "First listen to the rules then we will discuss the punishment if you break them." I just nodded as a yes signaling him to continue.

"1. Don't touch my things without my permission. 2. No one is allowed to come inside this room except for the 2 of us. 3. You can do whatever you want inside this room but outside you should pretend to be in love with me. These are the rules. I scoffed and chuckled at the rules while he was glaring at me.

"Ok then, if you want me to follow these rules, you have to follow mine. 1. You are not allowed to bring anyone inside except for the people of this common room. 2. I will hang out with whoever I want and you can't control that. 3. I will receive a letter once a month and you should not open them. And last, you shall not go through my stuff and use any of my things"

"Ok. Deal, I will follow your rules and you will follow mine" he said and smirked. I faked a smile and nodded. "Ok now I'm leaving" I said and walked out leaving him there.