Confusion

Y/n p.o.v:

He literally just talked to me as if nothing happened last night. He also kissed me. What the fuck is he thinking? Does he have any brains or did he hit his head somewhere? I didn't reply to him. I just sat idle. He tried to grab my attention but I didn't budge.

"Y/n, why are you ignoring me??" He whined. I got annoyed so I got up from his seat and went towards Jimin's seat. "Hey, Jimin do you mind if I sit with you?" I asked him and he let me take a seat. I sat there and he started a conversation with me. "Hey Y/n, I heard from your brother about what happened yesterday. I feel like something is off, Taehyung is not the type of person to cheat on someone he loves with his whole heart." Jimin said.

"That's the point, he does not love me, that's why he cheated with some random bitch." I said as tears started forming in my eyes. "You don't know how much Taheyung loves you y/n. He used to talk about you all the time and how he wished that you were his girlfriend and all. Something has forced him to do that. He would never do it on purpose." Jimin said trying to convenience me.

"I don't want to talk about this Jimin, Taehyung and I are over." I said and he stopped talking. Professor Snape walked inside the class and started teaching us. I looked over to see what Taehyung was up to. He was looking at me with a confused and sad face making me more confused than I already am.

Jimin p.o.v:

Something is wrong here. Taehyung loves y/n so much, he would never do something like this to her. I have to figure out what happed to Taehyung. I looked at Taehyung and saw him staring at y/n.

Even if he had cheated he would never act so clueless about it. He would apologize or something. He is acting fishy. I need to find out which girl was he with last night. I think I might find some answers if I talk to that girl. I am going to find her after class today.

.

.

.

.

.

The class was finally over. As soon as the professor went out of the class, I dashed out, dragging Taehyung along with me. I took him into the second-floor girls' lavatory which is also known as 'Moaning Martyl's bathroom.' Once I reached there, I let go of him and locked the doors. "What happened last night?" was the first question I asked him.

"I went for a walk in the forbidden forest and when I came back to the room, y/n was not there." He said. And he was not lying. Knowing him for more than 4 years, I know very well that he can't look into my eyes when he lies and his ears turn red when he does. But he looked into my eyes and his ear was normal.

"Hi boys, what are two of the most handsome boys doing here?" We heard a high-pitched screeching voice. We looked behind us to see moaning Martyl floating around. "That's none of your business, so shut up." I said in an annoyed tone. "Ouch, I am hurt. But anyway, if it is anything about the girl who was making love portion last night, I might know a thing or two.." She trailed off.

Our heads shot up in her direction. Wait! how did I not think of this? "Martyl wait, tell us more." I said and tried to stop her. "Wait, Jimin, I don't understand." Taehyung said and stopped me. "ugh, Taehyung, listen carefully. Last night y/n found you making out with a random girl and that's why she is ignoring you now. I think the girl might have used a love potion on you. We have to find out." I said and went further into the bathroom to find Martyl.