Jealousy

Y/n p.o.v:

I woke up in the morning to find Marshmallow licking my face and asking me to wake up to play with her. I gladly picked her up and put played with her. Oh, and she is 7 months old today. I heard a locked clock open. I looked towards the direction of the sound and it was Taehyung.

Taehyung and I have gotten close in the past months. We have become very good friends. And I may have developed teeny tiny feelings for him. But I'm not so sure about it for now. "Good morning y/n" he said and went to the bed and sat on it. "Good morning" I replied.

"Taehyung, I taught Marshmallow how to high five. See. Marshmallow high five" I said and put my hand in front of Marshmallow. She lifted her paw and put it on my hand. "Wow y/n. That is so cute" Taehyung said.

Taehyung p.o.v
She is so pure. So cute. So pretty. Beautiful on the inside and outside. How did I get this lucky to have her in my life? I want to hold her in my arms for the rest of my life and never let her get hurt. 'I promise to you y/n, I will love you and protect you forever I taught to myself.

.

.

.

.

.

We were all at the great hall to eat lunch. I kept glancing at y/n because why not. "Taehyung, what are you looking at?" Yoongi asked. "W-what, it's n-nothing." I said a bit nervous. "You're starting at my sister right?" What! How did he know? "Um, m-maybe"
He chuckled. "Take a picture. It will last longer." I was just sitting there flustered.

After lunch, the professor announced something. "The 3rd, 6th and 7th years will be going to Hogsmade tomorrow. Wear warm clothes as it is snowing outside. And assemble in the castle grounds at 8 in the morning." She said and went back to her seat.

The crowd in the great hall was slowly fading and only a few people were left. I looked over to the Gryffindor table. Y/n was sitting there talking to her friends with a beautiful smile on her face.

Suddenly a guy came up to her and tapped her shoulder. She got up and hugged him. 'What the hell, who is that guy?' I asked myself. She even kissed him on the cheek. That's it I lost it. I walked towards the Gryffindor table and pulled her away from that guy and dragged her into our common room.

Y/n p.o.v
I was talking to my cousin Jackson and suddenly Taehyung came there and dragged me somewhere. "T-Taehyung stop. My hand hurts" he didn't stop instead he walked faster and tightened his hold around my wrist. He dragged me into the common room and slammed the door behind us.

"What the hell Taehyung? Why would you do that?" I asked and looked at my wrist that was red now because of how tight he held on to it. "You're asking me?" He said with slight sarcasm in his voice. "I should be asking you that. Why did you let another guy touch you and you also kissed him" he shouted. Anger and jealousy purely visible in his eyes.

"You mean Jackson?" I said understanding what he meant. "YES HIM. WHY DID YOU LET HIM TOUCH YOU?" "OH, SO NOW I'M NOT EVEN ALLOWED TO TALK TO MY OWN COUSIN?" I shouted back because I couldn't put up to his jealousy anymore. "Huh? Y-your c-cousin?" I nodded. His face turned red with embarrassment. I chuckled looking at him.

"You were jealous?" I asked smirking. "K-kind of" he admitted, still embarrassed. "Taehyung can I ask you something?" "Yes?" "Why were you so cold to me at the beginning of the year?" I asked. "U-um, promise me you won't leave me after I tell you this." He held out his pinky. I intertwined my pinky with his and promised him that I won't leave him. "As you know during the war-"

That's it for this chapter. Ha. Gotcha, I like to make the readers curious. Lol. Keep wondering what explanation Taehyung has to give to y/n. 😈😈