Life lessons?

Y/n p.o.v
The classes start today and I just realized that hat I haven't looked into my timetable yet. I searched through my bag and finally found it. So I have charms, transfiguration, portions, and wait. What is this? It says life lesson and I don't remember having any class like this before. I think I have to figure it out as I go.

I went to my closet and took my clothes out. I had a lot of free time yesterday so I unpacked my suitcase and put my things in the closet. After Taehyung was done showering I went into the bathroom and took a bath. After getting ready I went down to the common room.

I saw Jimin and Rose talking to each other. "Hi Rose, hi Jimin, you guys seem happy with each other" I said in a teasing way. "Yeah" Jimin said and looked away blushing. "So how is your life with Tae, y/n?" Rose asked me. "He is so cold towards me. He doesn't even talk properly to me and he excepts me to listen to him ALL THE TIME!" I didn't realize I screamed out the last part.

"Oh. I didn't think it would be that bad" Jimin said looking at me with concern. "Don't worry y/n, it will be okay" Rose said while hugging my arm. "Yeah. I hope so." With that, the three of us walked off to class.

.

.

.

.

.

Phew. Finally, portions are over. Now it's time for 'life lessons'. I lazily walked into the classroom and my eyes widened at the sight. There were loveseats placed all over the classroom, all of them were either pink or red. I saw most of the seats were filled so I walked to the back of the class and took a seat. Everyone is sitting with their pair. I looked around and spotted Jennie and Lisa. They waved to me, I smiled and waved back.

.

.

.

.

.

Finally, Professor McGonagall came into the classroom. All the students had their pairs except for me. I don't know where that idiot went. He is supposed to be here by now. What if he had not seen his schedule properly. I decided to tell the professor that he is missing.

"Professor Taehyung is not here" I said. She just nodded and signaled me to sit down. She walked out of the class. I looked around the class seeing all the students looking at me weirdly. I looked over at Yoongi oppa, getting uncomfortable. He mounted 'It's ok. You'll be fine' and I just nodded in response.

.

.

.

.

.

Ten minutes later professor arrived with Taehyung. He walked inside silently and took a seat next to me. I elbowed him and asked "where were you?" "It's none of your business so just shut up" he replied in an angry tone.

Taehyung p.o.v
I'm sorry y/n but I can't tell you anything now. I promise to tell you everything once I am out of this situation. I'm also really sorry for being cold towards you. I hope you will forgive me after I explain everything to you.

The professor started explaining what this class is about. "Since all the students need to learn about the course of life and how how to trust your partner and so on, so the ministry has arranged these life lessons." She explained. "So for today, you will try to talk to your partner and make a conversation. The most important part of a relationship is conversation. So now you may take your time and talk to your partner about your interests, how you would like your future and so on" she explained.

So we just need to talk? It's is not hard. I can make a conversation. I looked at y/n. She was looking away from me, chewing on her lower lip. I chuckled at how nervous she looked. She didn't seem to start a conversation so I just took the lead.

That is it for this chapter. What do you think will their conversation be about?