Someone new

Mally's PoV

I don't even know what to do but I sure like to 

Even in the early days of the school, I'm already getting into trouble with the new girl.

Well, it's not as compelling as I make it seem. I found my crush being held upside down by the new mean girl, "This is for stepping snack!" She screamed as she swung the boy up and down. Causing the boy to bounce up and down.

"It was an accident, I tripped" the kid begged for his life although eventually his pants started becoming darker by the zipper area and drops started falling to his chin. And that wasn't the only liquid going out of his head, tears began to drip down his eyes.

I know I shouldn't get into this since it's none of my business but... I'm already a trouble maker since I transferred here last year and also the boy she was bullying was my crush.

"Let the boy go!" I exclaimed.

She threw the boy aside. 

He limped away and wiped his chin from his chiselled jawline. 

New girl approached me. Her yellow eyes glaring straight to my face came closer and closer like a bear, she even grumbled as the distance between us became smaller, though for a second I got scared that I just imagined a cow charging at me. Wait... bad idea. 

A memory flew by my eyes, being struck by a cow where I flew to a trunk of a tree, I didn't know how the cow was in the forest, away from the flock, drinking by the creek. 

All I wanted was to chock it with a headlock and if that didn't work, headlock and slammed it to be unconscious. 

Okay, I went sidetracked, I gathered my thoughts from memory land and I was back at the grey corridor of my old school. I registered a girl with a tensed face, the winds waved her hair with such dramatic fashion as she charged at my direction. And for a brief second, I felt the ground tremble. She seemed unimpressed and more of annoyed.

I introduced myself, "Hey I'm-"

"I don't care," She interrupted and gripped my hair so tightly that it, she could've uprooted the hair off my head. And she had me on a headlock, slammed me against the wall. 

I thrust my elbow to her stomach.

"URGH!" she screamed in pain.

And she pulled my hair on both sides. 

Just then Sir Ralph came out of the teacher's comfort room and immediately separated both of us. 

And new girl left, frustrated, storming off. 

"Mally are you okay?" Sir Ralph asked, he gently touched my shoulder and slowly moved to my neck which I found a bit uncomfortable.

Later that recess, The new girl was at the covered court, by the sidelines, she wrapped her arms around her stomach and looked at students.

And for the first time, I saw her smile while she took a selfie.

But I had a feeling that she was also hungry, so I went to the canteen, bought a hotdog in a bun and approached her, "Here," I told her as I handed her the snack.

I expected for her to smack it off my hand, insult me and we would fight where I end up shoving the snack down her mouth. But surprisingly she took it off my hand and I immediately walked away before things might get worse.

I found a group of girls that I wanted to join since I got here. I walked up next to them, trying to muster the words that might give a good impression as I got closer. I felt someone push me forward from behind. I saw the new girl passed by and now I caught the attention of the group.

"Hi," I awkwardly greeted and made a nervous smile.

"Hello," the group greeted me.

I panicked and rush straight to the new girl. Along the way, I saw Sir Ralph talking to some girl with a bob haircut with round glasses, two of whom were grinning at each other and judging from the door they stood had an 8F logo, I assumed she was from there as well.  Hopefully, sir doesn't give her some his touches or giving her some... I don't know but hopefully, they aren't up to something creepy like he did with me.

I found her at the classroom, giving another smile at her selfie, lifting her phone above her.

I approached her, "Hey, what you do that for?" I asked.

She put her phone under the table, pretended to not know, "The what?" she questioned. 

 "You pushing me to that group?" I told her.

"That was the least I could do for being nice to me even after what I did," she explained to me.

What a weird way to get back at someone but maybe this could be a start, "Maybe we could be friends?" I suggested and I slightly reached out my hand.

She had a confused face at first but she shook my hand, "Sure, but I won't have a soft spot, you'll," her voice stopped at its tracks, as if it was hesitant, "Just be less... harmed," she intimidated.

I sat down, "So any girly things we want to start talking about?" I asked.

She raised her right eyebrow which I found hot, like damn, she was a goddess, "Do you really think we're that kind of girls," she remarked.

We giggled a bit. She looked at the back and leaned forward to whisper, "The boy with a British accent is kinda cute," she commented.

I laughed, "Yeah, I don't know who that is," I replied, "But the boy who hangs out with him, Miles is quite cute."

"The one I held outside down!" she pointed out.

I then suggested to my friend, "Okay, how about this: I help you with brit boy and once the two of you are dating you'll set me up with Miles," I offered, "Deal?" I reached for a handshake and she agreed.

We then introduced our names, "I'm Mally by the way," I told her.

"The name is Annalie," she introduced.

She and I made a pact that whoever gets a boyfriend first, the other girl would have to provide the engagement ring. And also from time to time, beat the living out of some of our classmates for fun. 

A few days later after dismissal, I brought some earpiece I stole from my dad's. 

We found the brit sitting at the bench, typing at his phone.

I gave Annalie the earpiece while I told her what to say, (I just read from the love letter I wrote for Miles).

I hid under the bush but just then, a bee buzzed in. I ended up swearing and running away. When I met up with Annalie she came storming towards me, "Thanks a lot!" she yelled then punched me to the chest. And threw the earpiece in my face.