Oh I returned

Ron's PoV

Because the Pancake-house didn't set a time limit for their promo during the day, I spent Thursday till Sunday eating pancakes for breakfast to dinner.

All I had to do was sleep there and not shower. 

I sent a message to Jake to ask him to build me a cane to help me walk since my slash leg wasn't much healed. I also told him that the cane could act as a scabbard to my guardian's dagger. Meanwhile, I was enjoying the sweet taste of honey syrup as it dripped from the tip of my nose to my lips.

After gaining just a bit of my sanity, I couldn't resist thinking of Maria. Like aside from my dream of a blue high-pitched voice screaming from a blue kaleidoscope scenery, I would have flashes of Maria.

All the memories, her face, the last time I saw her.

Which was when after exploding the building, I carried her and dropped her at her house. I didn't know why I did that.

Maybe the part of me that still loved her took control of me for that moment. Hopefully, since she saw what I'm capable of. She might stay away. 

The strain was painful for me, it was as if my head was corrupted and the only safe file was the restrained pain that I tried hiding. I couldn't take it... Maria... 

I'm too hurt.

Meanwhile, Miles made a GroupChat with his discovery group.

I would send funny and a bit weird memes at the GC, that was my only contribution. Before going to school, I went to my suite to freshen up, Jake handed me what he made. 

A 4 feet tall poll shaped metal cane, as I coursed my trembling fingertips to the surface of the grip, a pattern of small zig-zags ran around the cane. I gripped the handle, pressed a button, twisted the handle and pulled out my guardian's dagger.

I nodded at him, "Thanks..." I responded.

I looked at my cane... thoughts ran to my head... what if this cane is the start...

Maybe I could just use this instead of my powers.... start a normal life, there might be battles but I just hope this dagger is enough. My scar was too painful for me to use my powers. 

I limped my way to the window, took in the view I have seen so many times. Yet it always mesmerizes me with its azure landscape. I took in the view once again, put on a smile and limped my way to my car so I could be taken to the school.

But when I got there, things got somewhat worse. The moment I was by the field, looked back up to see the 8F windows, I began to uncontrollably shake again but not as violent as the other.

Thankfully, a member from the discovery group went to my aid, weirdly the mean New girl was the one who helped me get through the junior high covered court, she helped support right to help me grip on the handle as well as placed her free hand on my back to make sure I won't go tumbling down while walking up the stairs.

People were looking at us, so New girl attacked all of them.

Eventually, the teachers intervened and sent her to the office. I was left alone and I couldn't bring myself to even take a step. But thankfully, I was helped by a familiar face. A face that probably hasn't talked to me since last year.

My old friend Jelli, "Hey Liam," she greeted me, "Good to see you again."

I wasn't able to take control to say something to her.

All I had was a dangled mouth.

She took me to the clinic downstairs where she asked the origin of my cane problems, and after that, she took me to my classroom. By the door before I could enter. She gently stroke my curly hair backwards and left.