Sweet turn

Ron's PoV

I had to make it fancy, so I took a limo for our ride, we had to change into something from our uniforms or the restaurant won't let us in for the 6:30 pm reservation I made yesterday.

"Couldn't hurt to buy something fancy," I offered.

I gestured for the driver to take us to a luxury store in the city.

A few minutes later, we arrived but there was no space for the limo to park so it had to drop us across the street and it had to find a parking spot but if we needed to be picked up, the limo was just a call away.

So we walked by the sidewalk and headed to the store to buy.

But we found a large crowd gathered by the entrance, we made our way to see what was happening and we found a sweaty person.

Complete with a sweaty blue and red plaided shirt, baggy pants, a cap and a sign.

"Aliens walk among us!" The sweaty man shouted with his Texan or Boston accent (by now I lost track)

I approached one of the crowd members that happened to be in an employee-store uniform.

"Do you mind explaining what's going here?" I asked, then gestured at the sweaty guy, "And what the bloody hell is that?"

"It's one of those street performers," The employee pointed out, "And he has been scaring the customers away for weeks now."

"Aren't stupid people like those supposed to be in America?" Annalie bitterly asked.

"AND I HAVE SEEN WITH MY OWN TWO EYES, BACK IN AMERICA!" The performer shouted, "And I've come here to warn your weak minds!"

I swung my arm with an open palm to the direction of the yeller, "There's your answer," I sarcastically told Annalie.

"What can't you call the cops on him?" Annalie argued.

"The cops hate the store because we may or may not have kicked them out for not being able to afford the things for the store," The employee replied.

"So what are we going to do?" Annalie asked.

I smirked and gestured for her to wait.

"So I warn again!" The performer screamed, "Aliens walk among us!"

"You have no idea how right you are lad!" I exclaimed at him while I clapped my hands, my accent helped by making sound both agreeing and mocking

"Are trying to pull a Lucifer?" Annalie whispered to me.

"Yeah because he's cool, a charismatic rich man with a sexy accent," I told her.

"To be honest I only watched clips of the show," Annalie confessed.

"Me too!" I shouted, I closed my eyes to quickly replay the scene I want to reenact now.

I wanted to have a high five but I remembered that was a me and Mally exclusive.

"You! Young man!" The sweaty performer pointed at me, "Have you ever seen the face of the aliens!"

"Every morning lad," I replied.

"Exactly!" The performer screamed, "They walk among us! In every hour as they walk among us, they RUIN, they are the reason for all the chaos in the world!"

"Don't give us all the credit, you humans did most of the ruining yourselves," I joked at the performer.

The rest of the crowd laughed and there was a round of applause.