Imbue

Annalie's PoV

A few days deep into the christmas break and now I'm packing my bag, then a sound knock echoed from my door. 

"What!" I screamed

"The door is locked," The voice responded, "Can you open it, I need to talk."

I hastily went to the door, unlocked it and went back into shoving all the blue and yellow shirts into one duffel bag with tropical designs.

My door slid open and revealed my dad along with Mally. 

She had stayed with us these past few days. 

She approached me, "Ready?" she questioned.

"A bit, by the way, how were you able to get the money for the trip?" I asked.

"I snuck back to my old house," she replied, "Stole my dad's money and now I'm here."

We both chuckled. She and I decided that we'd share clothes since she didn't have much, I guess she forgot to steal her own clothes.

The next morning, we woke up early, prepared ourselves and headed to the airport early. We took our black SUV, made our way through the azure morning sky, with hints of amber slowly crawling up. My stomach grumbled and so did Mally's

"Sweetie, where do you want to drive-thru for breakfast? My mom offered.

"KFC!" I yelled at the top of my lungs.

"What breakfast do they even serve?" Mally complained.

I swung my fist at her face.

"Annalie!" My dad scolded.

I glared at them, for a second... it was like the world grumbled and for punishment, we decided to buy from Mcdonalds. We had pancakes and some hot choco. We stopped at a nearby park. Surprisingly, it was the same park the group went to after encountering Sir Ralph. After eating, I went on a walk where I noticed a scorch mark on one of the benches. I didn't much think of it and just teleported when my parents weren't looking.

After our meal break, we continued with our trip. Eventually, we arrived at the airport, got into the plane that would take us to Manila for the next plane we had to take.

All four of us were in the middle columns. I sat at the chair next to the aisle. A few minutes later, Mally just came from the bathroom, she went to her seat and relaxed at the soft cushions of it. She smacked my shoulder, "Hey, I think I saw Rema and Zaza by the window," she commented.

"Let's test it out," I told her, I reached for my water can, "Where were they exactly?"

"About four rows behind," Mally replied.

I tightened the cover of my can and threw it up the air. After a few seconds, it made a clang sound as it finally made contact.

"Ow! Gods that hurts!" A familiar voice complained.

"Good to see you here Rema!" I greeted.

"Oh crap they're here," Zaza's voice warned.

A few hours of travel, we left the plane and went onboard to our next one which would take us to our Christmas destination of California.