Chapter 25

Mia's POV

I, along with my two demons and Irene, were at the convent in Maryland, waiting for the two hunters. They had about twenty more minutes before I kill them all. I heard two people walk up the stairs, carrying something on their backs, the something rattling and thumping against their backs. One of them opened the large doors hesitantly, pulling it open. Sam and Dean Winchester were revealed behind the door. Sam's eyes darted everywhere in a sense of panic, Dean's looked glazed over but both ended up on me.

"Hey, Dean." I said with a smirk. I looked from Sam to Dean, who looked uncomfortable,"You look tired. You won't put up much of a fight."

Sam noticed the demons and Irene. I saw his eyes widen, then look around again, as if looking for a trap. He mumbled to Dean something quietly that only I could hear. "Two demons. Who's that in the back?"

Dean looked around, then noticed Irene. Anger touched his face in a way that I found amusing. He practically growled at me. "Let her go."

"No." I said, the smirk never leaving my lips, my eyes twinkled with amusement. I motioned my hand for my demons, who came up to me within an instant. Dean eyed Ruby with a sense of remembrance,"Its a spell to bring back demons that had died. Took a hell of a lot to find it, had to kill a lot of people, but I foumd it. And its not written on a flimsy peice of paper, but in my head. Only she knows it, as its passed through to the demon that was resurrected." I explained to the confused hunter, until movement caught my eye.

Sam spoke up. He looked pale, as if he knew the answer to the question about to be asked. "Who is that?"

He ment Ruby. I glanced at her expectantly, waiting for an answer that I wouldn't give. Ruby smiled slowly, and thought her answer over quickly. "Its me, dumbo. I'm back." She said. I knew that when she died, Sam loved her, just as Dean did with me. I also knew that Ruby loved Sam back. But, Ruby was loyal to me, and was willingly going to end the brothers' lives for good.

Sam looked as if he had stopped breathing.  Dean elbowed him, sort of walking him up. I whistled, bringing my hellhound to us, who was two floors down.

Irene seemed as if she was going to go back on her deal, but righted herself and put out a hand. Sam and Dean sprang back against a wall, my hellhound coming ever closer, growling and barking.

Behind me, Issac moved towards Irene. Sam and Dean fell from the wall as Irene fell to the floor, unconscious. Anger flared up in me towards my disloyal demon, Issac. Sam crossed the room and stabbed Ruby once again, lighting in in orange. I ran to Issac, my eyes deep black. He muttered something in Latin. Suddenly, the barking and growling stopped and I couldn't move.

Dean pulled out an old book and opened it to a bookmarked page. I yelled in rage, trying to get to my boyfriend. In the bag, he pulled out ingredients, letting them fall to the floor. It created a bloody pattern, almost like a red spider web. He muttered an incantation in an old, dead language. "Monyé valack forsa, ulu iri regatt ruac, fieesh nieesh forthsa lé inmist infirum. Forthsa por un betest a té un fornalles ecclaisee. Monyé valack, ruac inmist infirum forthsa por un fornalles embéllió. Ados, adinossés. Liñgy von a té por betest."

I felt a pull towards the web, flames tickling my fingertips. Everything seemed to be in slow motion, as I felt the fire consume me whole. I heard a body hit the floor and assumed it was mine.

~

"I don't see what Amelia has to do with anything." A man said behind me. I was tied up, my hands behind me, in a cement room. It was dark and cold.

"She's still different, can't you tell?" Another man said, both men I can't see. I was sitting in a chair in what seemed to be a warehouse. It was too big and roomy to be a basement. I turned my attention back to the two men, who seem to be bickering over my life.

"And what do you plan to do with her?" The second man asked, he was the only one against killing me, and acted as the first man's conscience. I wondered why.

"Isn't it obvious? Kill her." The first man walked toward me with a knife in his hand, his features covered in the shadows. The knife was medium in size and, when he came at me, it reflects in the small light. Engraved on the blade near the handle was initials; A. R.

My alarm clock started to play music, telling me it's 9:30. "It was the heat of the moment." It takes a few tries to shut the stupid thing off, but I got on my third try; my hand was shaking from my dream. Why? It was just a stupid dream. None of it was real.

I get out of my bed and walk to my dresser, pulling out a pair of jeans and a black t shirt. I get dressed and pull my long, wavy brown hair into a pony tail. My mirror in my room showed me that my normal light blue eyes was almost... icy. That surprised me, since my eyes were never like this. They almost always had an amuse tint in them, a happy, friendly look. Never have they been icy or cold. Weird.

After the three years of living alone, after moving out of my parents house when I was eighteen, after the... incident, I hated the emptiness. I pulled on my black coat, got my keys out of my small pocket and went out to my car, a blue Ford Taurus. Heat of the moment by Asia was still playing. "It was the heat of the moment."

I drove to the library with a stack of books. An older man, maybe 50, held open the door for me on the way in. "Thanks!" I called happily back to him. The elderly aren't always this nice, so you take while you can. I walked over to the front desk and turned in my books. Just as I turned to leave, a man bumped into me. I almost fell, but he caught me, his muscles rippled through his shirt, and he felt almost... steel-like. He must work out a lot.

"Are you okay? I'm sorry. I'm Sam. And you are...?" The man -Sam as he said- has brown eyes and brown hair that came a little past his ears. He was wearing a light brown leather jacket over a grey plaid shirt and jeans.

"Mia Reyes. Thanks for... well, not letting me fall." I mummer, slightly embarrassed for being clumsy. I pull a piece of hair that had gotten loose behind my ear. Sam stared at the motion before looking at my eyes.