Chapter 7

Mia's POV

The demon flung Dean and then Sam. Sam a little harder, I guess he was pissed that he fought back. I rushed over to them to get them off the wall. I was going to use a little strength to push them away before I the demon came back.

"Mia!" Dean said in a warning tone, but it was too late.

"See you in Hell, bitch." The demon whispered in my ear before I felt a knife slide into my back and I fell. The demon let them go and left. Dean held me in his hands and I took a shaky breath, knowing it was one if my last.

"I... love you... Dean and... you... too Sam. Check... glove... department." I told Dean before I felt this... warmth. The knife wound on my back no longer hurt, more like it was giving me warmth and light.

The next thing I saw was red. And blood. And darkness. Hell.

There was hooks in my shoulders, keeping me above the ground.

"Mia, it is good to see you. A little ahead of schedule, too." A mans voice said below me. I look down. Azazel.

"Let her down. I have a special room for her." Azazel ordered another demon.

I felt the hooks disappear and I fell at least one story. Azazel grabbed my hair and pulled me up. He dragged me deeper into Hell and into a room. He materialized hooks out of thin air and put them in my shoulders. I was about a foot off of the ground. Azazel grabbed a knife, about 9 inches, and slowly started to carve me. I cried out as he made a deep 20 inch cut at least. Oh, Cas, please hurry. Azazel cut me up again and again.

"I'll be back later." He said as he left hours later. There wasn't an inch on my body that wasn't cut or bruised.

"Cas, please hurry." I mumbled.

Azazel came back hours later and slowly cut off my fingers, one by one. Then he started to cut off my toes, one by one. He cut me up and poured things into them, making them burn. I cried out.

"Mia, Hell everything you looked forward to?" Azazel said with a grin.

"Well, normally I would say 'go to hell' but this time, I don't think it really works." I said to him, spitting out my own blood.

"Ah, Mia. I think I like you." He said with an evil grin.

"So soon? I thought it would be at least a few days before anyone would say that."

"No one told you? Hell runs faster then on the piss-poor thing you call Earth. You've been here for days already." Azazel whispered in my ear. He backed up and opened the door.

"Issac! Come here!" Azazel yelled out the door. A young man, around 25, light green eyes and dark brown hair, came in.

"Yes, Azazel?" The man said.

"I want you to take over for now." Azazel said with an evil smile. Issac almost looked... Sad? Could demons get sad? Or any emotion? Azazel left and Issac and I were alone.

"I'm sorry." He said as he picked up a knife and carved into me.