Chapter 6

Dean's POV

We left around 10 for the old farm house. I just wanted to kill those sons of bitches and get the hell out of here.

We each grab a machete and head into the farm. I quietly push open a side door and walk in. It takes my eyes a minute to adjust in the darkness. Sam and Mia walk in behind me and I finally look around. Around 5 vampires were in this nest, sleeping in hammocks. But there was a man in the back. Luckily, he didn't notice us. The man in the back was looking through something.

I looked back at Sam and pointed at the man in front. I walked back to Sam and motioned to kill the vamps, then the man.

We silently walked over to the vamps and cut off their heads. The sounds of the blades swooshing thorough the air and the heads hit the ground was all that I heard for the last few minutes. The vampires didn't give much fight, surprisingly.

I turn back to Sam and Mia. Both their blades had blood on them. I motion for them to get the guy. I look ahead of me, at where the guy was, but he... wasn't there anymore.

"Dean!" I heard Sam shout as the man pushed me against a wall with a flick of his hand. Sam ran at him, throwing punches. Some of them hit where they were support to, some of them, not do much.

Mia ran over and helped Sam. Together, they almost got the demon down. Almost.

He flung Sam onto the wall beside me and turned to Mia. She rushed over to us to get us off the wall. Unfortunately, she didn't see that the demon had a knife and was walking closer to her.

"Mia!" I warned her, but it was too late. The demon pushed the knife into her back and whispered something. He let us go and fled the barn as we ran over to her. I got there first and held her in my hands.

"I... love you... Dean and... you... too Sam. Check... glove... department." She said shakily. Her eyes slid out of focus and her breathing stopped.

Tears were silently falling down as I yelled,"Mia!" in defeat. She's dead.