Chapter 10

Dean's POV

Mia had been gone for months now. We tried most of Balthazar's ideas, but they didn't work. Even a few of my own didn't.

"She's gone, Sammy. There's no way to get her back!" I threw the thing closest to my hand. A book. It hit the wall with a loud thud.

"Dean! Stop! We'll get her back." He said calmly. I wanted to trash the room so badly in my anger.

"Sam... It's been almost three months. That means she's been there almost 30 years." I said to Sam and he nodded.

"There has to be another wa-" Sam was cut off by the sound of flapping wings.

"Sam. Dean. I have found a way." Castiel said. This is music to my ears.

"What is it?" We asked in unison. Normally, I would say something smart-ass like but not today.

"The accurate question would be 'who', not 'what'." Cas corrected.

"Ok, then who?" I asked, getting annoyed. Freaking angels!

"A demon. He can go to hell and bring her back." Cas told us. He walked closer to a chair and sat down.

"A demon? A demon, Cas. Why would a freaking demon help us?" I asked him loudly, not all my anger left.

"I have though of that, yes. But I know one that may help us. Mia may get out of Hell sooner then we thought." Cas explained in his monotone voice.

"Fine. What do we have to do?" Sam asked Cas.

"Wait. For I have already called him." Cas stood up and walked closer to us. He out a finger on our foreheads and did the sleep thing. Sam and I fell to the ground, the darkness consuming us whole.