Chapter 9

Mia's POV

A demon apologizing? I've seen it all.

"Why are you... apologizing?" I said. I had to stop when he carved more into me and screamed.

"I hate hurting people. Azazel knows it. He's put my on 10 different people." The demon, Issac, said.

"Your name's Issac?"

"Yeah. And yours?"

"Mia."

"Well, Mia. Nice meeting you despite the horrible circumstances."

I stopped saying anything. Issac cut, burned, and punched, anything and everything on me. At the end of the second day, he left. I had a dreamless nights sleep.

The next day, I was whole again. Issac apologized and cut into me. Tortured me all day. Then left me to sleep. Another dreamless night.

I was whole again in the morning. Like every morning that I've been here. Issac apologized again, like every morning and started to work.

"What was the last song you heard?" He asked me.

"Highway To Hell. Heard it in the way to Indiana where I was stabbed my a demon after we killed vampires."

"So you were a hunter." He said between my screams.

"Yeah."

"How did you sell your soul? And who is 'we' that you referred to? And how did you get started hunting?"

"Woah. One question at a time. Uh, I sold my soul for my boyfriend, my hunting buddy, Dean. He was killed by Azazel. 'We' means Sam and Dean Winchester."

"Winchester? They're well known down here."

"Yeah?"

"Yeah. And you didn't answer my last question. How did you get started hunting?"

I screamed again. Tears started to roll down my cheeks but it wasn't from the pain.

"My mom and dad were killed by a demon right in front of me. And then years later, a demon possessed shifter came and took me."

Issac grew quiet. His eyes flashed with sadness, to anger, to normal again. He gave me a 'I'm sorry' look.

"How did you get here?"

"Much like you, I sold my soul for my girlfriend. My friend told me that if I go to a cross roads and put a picture of me in the center, a man or woman will come and give you whatever you want. I never believed it but when Amelia died, I tried everything."

"Azazel paired us up well." I said sarcastically. Issac gave me a smile before he knew what he was doing. He went back to the 'I'm sorry' look in less then a minute.

Before he left, I asked him how long he's been here.

"Almost 200 years." He replied before he walked off, leaving me alone to go to sleep. A dreamless sleep held its arms wide open as I slowly drifted off to sleep.

The next morning was like every other morning. I was whole again and Issac apologized. Then tortured. Like every other day.