Chapter 12

Mia's POV

I slightly pushed open the wooden door caked with blood and stopped. Did I really want to see Dean this much? What am I joking, yes. I sold my soul so he would be breathing. So why am I hesitating now?

I push the door open and look at its contents. Dean had hooks in his sides like I did. I absend-mindedly rubbed my shoulder, the part of my body that the hooks dug deeper into.

"Mia?" Dean croaked out.I looked at him and kissed him. He smiled a weak smile and struggled to get out of the hooks.

"Stop. Dean, I have a way out-"

"What is it?" He asked croakily, but I didn't answer. His eyes widened as he realized what I meant.

"I'll get you out when I rise, it can't be that hard. I mean, they just have angel wardings. They wouldn't think about another demon helping you out. Most would kill you if they got the chance. You may not know this, but you are quite well known." I said to him, putting my hand on his cheek. I never wanted him with me, in Hell.

"No, Mia. We'll wait for Cas, that's our plan."

"Dean, answer me truthfully, but how long have I been down here? At least since you died?" I asked him, sort of knowing the answer.

Dean didn't say anything for a while, until he croakily muttered,"About 2 years."

"Exactly. 2 years. That's plenty of tile for Cas to come and get me, don't you think? Dean, I don't think Cas is coming." I said sadly, shaking my head. I don't know how long I was in here for, but I earned about a half hour (earth time) with him.

"Mia-" Dean started to say, but I cut him off.

"Dean, so you know how much I've been cut open, stabbed, eyes taken out, every possible thing they could think of these 2 years? Every. Day. I never gave up that slight chance that Cas would come, he gave me his word. Until now, Dean. If he let you die, there's no hope for me. This is our only hope now, Dean. Just please, don't do what I'm gonna do." I said, my eyes pleading when my voice refused to.

Dean stopped, thought about what I said, and muttered,"Okay... Mia, there's something I need to tell you as well. Your sister-"

Just then, Issac came into deans room and motioned for me to follow him,"It's time."

Nodding once, I followed him. He lead me into a different room, where he burned out my humanity. I didn't scream. I didn't cry. I didn't say anything. I just wanted it to be over.