TWELVE

Becca said yes for us. We ran by my house so we could wash up and ended up spending the whole day with Jordan.

I left my phone at home. I was officially avoiding all of my problems. Jordan assured me he had no idea why Christina was here. He didn't see Corbyn lying about breaking up with. He told me he was going to get to the bottom of what was going on for me.

"Macy come on!" Becca giggled as Jordan pushed her around in a Target cart we found on the street.

"I'm coming. I'm coming." I laughed and caught up with them.

"Go easy on Corbyn okay?" Jordan said as we pulled up at my house.

"Thanks for tonight Jordan, but I don't think I'll be talking to Corbyn any time soon."

"Do you want me to stay tonight?" Becca asked me.

"I'll be okay. I'll see you guys later. Goodnight!" I said to both of them and waved. I walked inside and saw my phone sitting on the table.

I sighed and picked it up. I had missed calls and texts from Corbyn and from Zach.I walked to my room and started getting ready for bed. I changed into some sweatpants and I put Corbyn's shirt back on. I don't think I realized that I was starting to like him until it was too late.

He was such a kind, sweet, and caring person. From the day he met me, he could see me. He noticed me when most people don't. He took the time to pay attention and get to know me.

I had been so engulfed with my drama and relationship with Zach that I hadn't noticed Corbyn, but it was too late now. I climbed into bed and closed my eyes. I wanted so desperately to fall asleep, but my mind wouldn't shut off.

A few minutes later heard a peck, peck, peck on my window. I rolled out of bed and went to my window. I looked down and saw Corbyn standing in my yard. He waved and motioned for me to come down.

I closed the window and stood there for a second. What the heck was he doing here?! It was the middle of the night. I grabbed a hoodie and went downstairs.

"Corbyn? What the heck are you doing here?" I said when I opened the door. I crossed my arms and looked at him.

"I had to talk to you and explain. I talked to Jordan and he told me how upset you were. I really did break up with Christina. We were together for a long time and she thought coming here she would win me back."

I rolled my eyes and cut him off. "Listen, I don't want to hear about how you guys got back together okay? I'm going to bed." I started to shut the door, but Corbyn stopped it.

"Macy. We didn't get back together. I told her there was someone else." My heart jumped. "I couldn't be with her because all I ever think about is you." I felt my eyes get wide. I didn't know what to say or do and then he kissed me...

a/n: hehe yeah :))