THIRTEEN

When we kissed it felt like the whole world stopped. My heart was racing. The kiss grew more and more passionate. After what felt like a few minutes we pulled apart. I was breathing heavy and so was he.

"Wow." I managed to say.

"Yeah..." he smiled.

"Corbyn... I like you. More than I realized, but it just doesn't make sense that Christina would come all the way here." I looked down. I wanted to trust him but it was so hard.

"I promise. I wouldn't lie to you. She saw that we were spending time together. And I guess she thought she could get me back. I really don't know." He shook his head. "She's on here way home and I promise she won't be back."

"Okay." I nodded. He sounded so sincere I had to believe him.

"Okay?" He looked nervous.

"Yes. I believe you. You've never lied to me before. So I believe you." I smiled. He leaned in and kissed me again.

"I'm so glad everything is good with us." He smiled and took a step back. "I know it's late. I should go."

"Or you could stay." I bit my lip. I couldn't believe I just blurted that out.

"What about your dad?"

"He's not home. He won't be back until tomorrow night." I smiled and stepped back inviting him in. He followed. We went up to my room and crawled into bed. I instantly fell asleep.

"What are you reading?" Corbyn leaned over and kissed my cheek.

"Gone With The Wind" I smiled and laid my book on the night stand.

"I love that you love to read." I blushed and shook my head at him.

"I'm a nerd. I can't help it."

"I love it." He smiled and pulled me close.

We spent the rest of the morning snuggling and talking. I learned that we both love Italian food, he has a dog named Cody, and he likes to skateboard. I told Corbyn that I love to write as much as I loved to read. I pulled my journal out of my closet and gave him a little glimpse of some stuff that I write.

After a few hours Corbyn said he needed to go home, even though I tried to get him to stay. Once he left, I came back to my room and couldn't stop smiling. I was finally happy.

a/n: marbyn makes my heart warm