Part 15

********Still Jessie's POV*********

When the car shut off, my blindfold was ripped off. My mouth gaped at the sight.

"JUSTIN?!" I yelled. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU DO THAT TO ME?!"

"Well, I heard you panicking when I came inside and I decided the last thing I needed was for someone's stress to add to my own. Let's get Fall into the hospital! NOW!" He rebutted, with absolutely no sympathy. Fall was right, he really could be a jerk. But, he was saving her, I'd give him credit for that.

We got her out and set her in the wheelchair that was in the back of her car still, in case she decided she didn't want her crutches. Seeing her unconscious made me so nervous. What if she was dead? I felt tears try to escape but I had lost enough that they began to dry out. Justin pushed her in the wheelchair and I told the E.R. staff what happened. Telling them she was suicidal sent me into hysterics. They took her immediately to some operating room or something and made Justin and I sit in the Waiting Area.

"So, why the hell were you even at her house?" I hissed.

"Her phone glitch-dialed me and I heard her talking in her sleep. She was whispering that she would kill herself to be with me." He sighed. "I then realized she was being serious when she woke with a gasp and a bunch of sobs. I heard her get up and I left my house as fast as possible."

"So, its your fault?! Why would she need to kill herself to be with you?!" I yelled, gaining the attention of other in the waiting area.

"I don't know..." he squinted with confusion.

The nurse came out.

"There's good news and bad news. Which do you want first?" she asked, politely.

"Good news" Justin and I said in sync.

"Fall is going to live." She smiled.

I gasped and hugged Justin in relief, but I pulled back when I remembered we weren't even friends and he just kidnapped me.

"Bad news?" I pondered.

"She needs to be monitored in a care specialization for patients that have attempted suicide, 40 miles away." she said, losing the smile.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx End Of Chapter xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I really wish I could get a vote. *really long sigh* But anyways, I hope you guys like all of this so far and I appreciate everyones support. Btw, Happy Holidays!!!! Remember my twitter is @strxtfordlarry so send your suggestions/opinions/predictions. (:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Update xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I wrote this yesterday, but I really wanted to tell you guys something!!! So, merry Christmas first of all! :D BUT JUSTIN FOLLOWED ME TODAY! This is the best Christmas present ever<3 I just have to tell it to the world, so there you go(: