Part 2

In my next class, we were doing our journal entry and the door opened. I looked up to find the mysterious new kid walk to Mr. Schoenhut's desk. He had a Monster Energy snapback on with sagging green pants to match and black supras. Some snobby rich kid, I assumed.

But then I realized he was slouching and staring at the ground as he walked. Normal snobby rich kids would have their swag on, trying to look cool, trying to get people's attention. But, this kid... he didn't want any attention.

Mr. Schoenhut instructed him to sit next to the girl with the sparkly TOMs. I wondered why he described my shoes when I realized the kid was not going to look up.

He plopped into his seat without any greeting towards me or anyone around him.

"No hats in school." I whispered.

"Sorry." He replied, almost sarcastically.

He was cautious taking it off, looking down and making sure I couldn't see his face.

"What's your name?" He asked.

"Fall. What's yours?" I answered.

"None of your business." He said, adding a hint of rudeness to the conversation, again.

"If my name was your business, then your name is my business." I replied, fiercely.

"Okay. Just don't freak out." He whispered more quietly.

A million thoughts rushed through my mind as he slowly turned his face towards mine. "Why would I freak out? Maybe he's hiding his identity because he's a serial killer. No, he would be in jail. Maybe he's ugly? Then, why wouldn't he tell me his name? Maybe, he doesn't like his name either. But, then he would..." my thoughts went silent.

Justin Bieber. My mind retained it's ability of thoughts and more words trailed through my brain. "I haven't listened to his music. Why not? Maybe I don't want to be a crazed fangirl. Maybe I didn't care. But, one thing's for sure. He's a jerk." I thought.

My mind caught another moment of silence as I realized not only was I staring at him; he was staring back. I figured he was mimicking my expression and I giggled.

"What?" He questioned seriously.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I replied.

"You're just... really...pretty." he said with embarrassed hesitation.

I blushed and turned to Mr. Schoenhut, trying to catch some of the lesson. But, my thoughts of confusion were louder than Mr. Schoenhut speaking. When I looked back at him, he was still looking at me.

"You know, staring is considered rude." I said with a laugh.

He blushed in embarrassment and apologized.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx End Of Chapter xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, if you've read the 1st two parts already, I simply LOVE you. So, share your thoughts and suggestions on my Twitter (@strxtfordlarry) or in the comments!(: xoxo -Ry