Part 4

The next time I saw Justin was afterschool. It wasn't exactly by accident. I saw his car, which I figured was his since I'd never seen it before and it looked like a fucking batmobile. I hobbled over on my crutches to examine it. He was so stupid, I swear. If the paparazzi was his worry about public school, he shouldn't be driving this. I jumped when he put his hand on my shoulder.

"Like my car?" He asked.

"No. I mean yes. But, if you're worried about publicity, you shouldn't be driving this. You're so stupid." I answered, without turning around.

When I did turn towards him, I noticed his hat was gone.

"Where's your hat?"

"Some belieber took it, screamed, and ran." He said smugly.

I laughed so hard.

"What's so funny?" He questioned, angrily.

"It's just trying to picture it. I wish I could've been there." I said, still laughing.

"It was a bit of a sight." He said with a few giggles.

"Okay, so before people notice your fucking batmobile, you better get out of here." I exclaimed, making sure he knew that it was pure stupidity to drive that.

"Ok, I'll take my fucking batmobile and get out of here." He laughed.

"I'm serious. I'll follow your car to where you're going and I'll just pick you up if you have no other normal means of transportation." I said, almost regretting what I just offered.

"Sure. But, I'm warning you. The paparazzi are malicious when they see my car." He sighed.

"Hmmmm... I wonder why?!" I said with sarcasm.

We laughed and followed through with the plan.

"I need your phone number for emergency purposes, though. You know. In case the paparazzi attack." He said, matter-of-factly.

I groaned and reluctantly gave it to him.

About halfway to his destination, I looked in my rearview mirror and saw 2 sleek, black cars that looked suspicious. I texted Justin. He started going faster until I could hardly keep up. I called him. No answer. I noticed the black cars gaining on us. I stared through my window, watching the black cars. I looked back in front of me and Justin was out of sight. I started to panic as I saw the black cars only feet away from me. I readjusted my focus on trying to find Justin when I felt a pounding slam and I blacked out.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx End Of Chapter xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So.... What do you think happens to Fall? Where's Justin? Share your opinions and suggestions on my Twitter (@strxtfordlarry) and in the comments. Thank you for reading! xoxo -Ry