Part 9

I just sat there in complete awe of his house. No, scratch that. It was a mansion. It was 4 stories high and it was humongous to say the least. Even when Justin opened my door, I just sat there.

"Ok. I'll just be getting your wheelchair now..." He said, giving me more time to process the beauty of his house.

The more I looked at it, the more amazing it was. It was black. But, not a coal black. It was almost... shiny. It may have been from the rain that day, but I'm still not sure. It looked futuristic. As each floor went up, the building got smaller. And the sections weren't pointed where the concrete joined. They were curved; almost like one of those child-safe countertops. Nothing ended with a point.

"Are you ready to get into your seat?" Justin laughed.

I shook off my attention to the house and fixed it on my wheelchair. He helped me onto it. My immobility frustrated me, but Justin's muscular arms added to the comfort. He lifted me so easily. I sometimes wonder if he was just showing off, or if it was really that simple to him.

As he rolled me to the door, I noticed how there wasn't a single weed on the side walk and not a single dead grass in the yard. It was almost...too perfect. Not to mention the rose bushes that flourished in the landscaping closer to the house.

"I love those roses. Especially the white ones." I broke the silence.

The sun was setting and the twilight shone on the bottom of the house, making it's features even more admirable. We almost reached the door when it swung open.

"Hi Fall! I'm Pattie, Justin's mom. Sorry about what happened... And don't give him the credit for your new car. I took it out of his weekly pay." she winked.

"Woah. His mom? But you're so........ young-looking." I considered.

"I get that a lot." she smiled. "Come get some dinner! I bet you're starving."

My stomach was beginning to complain. Maybe it was just my sensory overload? Overthinking everything led me to forget that I still had his phone. Pattie went inside, leaving the door open.

"I forgot about your phone. Want it back?" I questioned.

"Go ahead and call your mom to ask if she can pick you up..." He explained. "Im going to attempt to get you up these stairs." he giggled.

I dialed the number but it said it was busy.

"Strange... my mom never talks on her cell. Busy." I told Justin as he popped the wheelchair over the last step.

"Try again after dinner." He sighed with relief of finishing the stairs. "I've never had so much trouble getting up 10 stairs in my life." He teased.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx End Of Chapter xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So, I feel that my chapters are a bit too short. Anyone agree? Just tell me if they are. Also, what do you think the inside of Justins house will be like? Do you think her mom not answering has anything to do with anything? Leave your suggestions/predictions/opinions in the comments or on my Twitter (@strxtfordlarry)!!! Love you guysss xoxo -Ry