Part 5

I woke up in a hospital. I didn't remember anything that happened that day. Once my vision got clear, I searched my room for anyone.

"Are you Justin Bieber?" I said, completely puzzled.

I looked at myself now. My left leg had a cast on it. Great. Now there was a cast on my right foot and on my left leg. I'd need a wheelchair to get anywhere.

"Yeah. Don't you remember me? We're friends..." he said with sadness.

"You're crazy! I've never met you before." I said, starting to hyperventilate. "What am I doing here? Why is my leg broke? Is it your fault? Where is my family? What's going on?" I asked, rambling so fast that I couldn't properly pronounce any words.

"You're going to need to calm down..." he said slowly.

"JUST TELL ME!" I screamed.

"Ok..." he sighed as a few nurses ran in.

"What's the matter?" The blonde one asked.

I started sobbing and somehow managed to tell her how I didn't know what was happening.

"Before we say anything, you probably have some amnesia. So, you don't remember anything from today, correct?" I nodded in agreement. "We don't exactly know either. Justin here, had to rush you in and we had to fix you up before we heard some long, drawn out story about how it all happened. So, Justin... now would be a good time to tell us." She said.

I wondered how long I'd been here, since he hadn't even had time to explain himself.

"So, I decided to go public school and that's how I met Fall. Afterschool, she complained about how my car was too flashy. So, she said she would come to my house so she would know where to go and she would pick me up every morning. The paparazzi followed us and when they started to speed, she freaked out and wrecked." He said.

Everything came back to me. I remembered. But, didn't I hear a thud?

"Let me see my car! They hit me! I know it!" I yelled.

"No they didn't." He refused.

"Did you call the cops?" The brunette nurse asked in awe of the entire story.

"I called the hospital. Her safety was more important than revenge. I can't change my fame." He said with sincerity.

Although what he'd said was sweet, I'd pushed it aside because I still didn't know the status of my car.

"Where's my car?" I questioned.

"It's gone." He mumbled.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx End Of Chapter xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So.... Why do you think Fall heard a slam? Was Justin caring for her or doing something anyone would do? Why is Fall's car gone? Fall remembering that day: Bad for her or Good? Share your thoughts and predictions and suggestions on my Twitter (@strxtfordlarry) or the comments. You guys should go to my profile and become a fan if you're planning on reading the rest, btw. xoxo -Ry