Part 14

I tried to fold the papers, but my hands were too shaky. I took the crumpled notes and laid them on the toilet seat. I struggled to open the next can of beer. The effects of the ibuprofen really exaggerated every side effect of the alcohol. As I took the beer and pills, I felt my body numbing and the room darkening.

As my eyes rolled to the back of my head, I faintly saw Jessie peek in the door. I wasn't sure if I was hallucinating because I couldn't feel a thing, but from what I could tell, she ran over and started shaking me.

"Fall! Fall!" she repeatedly yelled.

I saw tears drip and splash onto my face. I couldn't feel them hit, but I felt the change of temperature on my face when they fell. I saw her eyes wide, staring into mine and I tried to remember why I was even in this position, unable to move, speak, or think. I couldn't recall anything that was happening to me, or why it was happening. It was as if every action was cleared from my mind directly after it happened. I blacked out.

------(this will probably be the only time I do this) Jessie's POV ----------

Through all of my screaming, she didn't blink but her eyes were slowly going back into her head. My tears fell quickly on her face. I wanted to wipe them but I was afraid to touch her.

I felt hands go around my eyes and I struggled to escape. "HELP!" I yelled until I realized that Fall and I were the only ones at her house. We gave her mom a night out and she went to a late movie with her boyfriend. As I twisted, whoever held me captive got a cloth and wrapped it around my eyes. They grabbed my arms and drug me out of the bathroom. I screamed as loud as I could when I knew we were approaching the front door. They scooped me up, keeping one hand on my mouth and the other arm supporting my body. I was put into a vehicle, and they buckled me in and closed the door. I didn't hear anything else until 2 more doors opened and shut and they started to drive. I had lost my voice from screaming.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx End Of Chapter xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Who do you think "kidnapped" her and why? I cant wait to write the next chapter. The sad stuff is pretty much over. @strxtfordlarry... go tweet me your thoughts predictions and other crap. Yah. K Bye(: