Part 7

"I've already caused too much trouble. I've got the paparazzi's attention. I've sent a girl to the hospi-"

I cut him off. "No you didn't. Don't blame yourself." I rebutted.

"And I also think I like someone." He finished his previous statement.

His last reason sent a rush of grief through me. But, I just refused to believe I was jealous. Afterall, he was just some self-absorbed celebrity, right?

"Wait, I thought you and Selena Gomez were an item?" I questioned.

"Eh. It was kind of just a summer love. Some of our fans would leave us if we split up. So, we went our seperate ways, but we still hang out occasionally for the paparazzi to keep the so-called relationship alive. Can I trust you to not tell anyone?" He replied, obviously with no feelings for Selena.

"Who would I tell?" I pondered.

"You'd be surprised how quickly things can become the headline of a magazine when you're around me..." he mysteriously answered, finally backing out of his spot in the hospital parking lot.

We reached the drive out of the parking lot and as Justin was yielding, a sudden bright light lit up the back window. I looked in the mirror to find one of the slick, black cars. A camera flash.

"Justin, he took a picture of us!" I exclaimed, worrying for his false reputation with Selena.

"Didn't I tell you that you'd be surprised how quickly things become the cover of a magazine when you're around me? Here you are... surprised." He said, driving down the interstate like a maniac.

He handed me his phone.

"I need you to tweet something for me." He said, forcefully.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx End Of Chapter xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

So.... what will Justin have her tweet? Will this ruin him and Selena's fake relationship? Is it Fall that Justin likes? Don't forget to share you're thoughts/suggestions/predictions on my Twitter (@strxtfordlarry) or the comments. Thanks for reading(: xoxo -Ry