more than my unnie (WheeSun)

WHEEIN

"1 and 2 and 3 and 4 and- what's the next step again? Ugggggh! I CAN'T MAKE IT!" I yelled at my self as I repeated multiple times the video I was practicing right now.

It's already 12 am, Staffs and Mamamoo already in their house probably resting but me? I still need to practice and memorize the whole choreography.

It's been two weeks when they started practicing. I've been hospitalized that time because of the accident and been injured when we're in Hong Kong. And I only have 1 week to memorize everything. The group song especially, my solo performance. Our CEO told me not to pressure myself, since the doctor said I still need to rest especially my ankle but I do not want to be a burden to the group that's why I push myself and gave my best to memorize everything.

"1,2 and 3 and 4 and - " I continued practicing when I accidentally twisted my injured ankle "OUUUUCCHHH" as I felt my ankle are getting worse, I let my body slumped on the floor, my sweats are dripping. And my tears streaming.My mind right now was full of unsaid thoughts.

I am worthless ...

I am worthless...

I am worthless

"YOU'RE FUCKING WORTHLESS WHEEIN-AH!" As I shouted those words. As I lean my back on the wall and hugged my knees. I just let myself cry out loud. "You're fucking useless" the last word I uttered

I felt someone sit beside me. Started stroking my back. I lift my head to check who is it.

"Yongsun unnie" It was really her.

"Are you alright Wheein-ah?" I can feel how worried she was. She's just worried because she's our leader right? Nothing more? What should I expect?

We're have a dongsaen-unnie relationship. I will admit it, I fell inlove with her the time when a variety show told us to dance Trouble maker as she chose me to be her partner. And that time, I already knew. I love her more than a friend. More that my unnie. But I was afraid to tell amd confess to her everything. About my feelings.

"I'm okay unnie" I just said.

"Ohmygosh Wheein-ah! Your ankle are swollen! Just wait here. I'll go get some ice okay? Don't move it" Yongsun said. I just nodded. She run immediately and not even a minute when she came back holding an icepack

"Thank you unnie" I was about to get it from her for me to do it alone but she refused . "I can do it unnie"

"No Wheein-ah. Just stay there. I will do it for you. I insist . Just rest your body" I can't do anything but to watch her while carefully putting it on my swollen ankle. "Does it hurt?" She asked while putting a bandage.

"Not anymore unnie . Thanks" I said. My sweats are still dripping on my face

"I'm sorry for not taking care of you." Yongsun unnie uttered. Without looking at me.

"It's okay unnie. I understand."

She looked at me straight in my eyes down to my body as if she's checking if there's any bruises other than my ankle and took her handkerchief. I don't know but her gaze makes me felt nervous.

She took a hand towel and carefully wipe those tears and sweats dripping on my face.

"Thank you unnie. If you wouldn't came. I don't know what would happen to me" i said. I was looking on her pretty big eyes.  She stared back. Damn those pretty eyes.

"No problem Wheein-ah. I'm always here for you. Please don't force yourself okay? I'm worried.......really.. " she said. I just nodded.