Mistletoe (HwaSun)

Working days were finally over. Hyejin put her earphones on as she walk on the snowy street while holding a lots of plastic bags, basically a bags of foods and decorations. And 30 more minutes before Christmas eve.

She already got a call and a greetings from her friends, Moonbyul and Wheein. But still waiting for a very special to greet her.

Hwasa stared at the screen of her phone. Basically, she's staring at her lockscreen wallpaper with full adoration on her eyes. And for Hwasa, this girl was the most beautiful and amazing girl in the world. It's not a picture of herself, but her unnie...

".... I am expecting that you'll call me later.. Solar" Hwasa uttered as if she's talking on the girl flashing on her phone

10 more minutes, before Christmas. Hyejin still not done preparing for the Christmas eve. She even asked herself why she still needed to prepare when she's just celebrating it alone? But something pushing her to do so.

Hyejin prepared three dishes that she only knew how to cook. Japchae,Samgyeopsal, and Kimchi fried rice. After cooking, Hyejin also decorated her whole unit. Putting garlands with assorted colors of Christmas balls and ribbons, candy canes, wrapped a Christmas presents that she'll sent to her friends tomorrow, and on her Unit's door, she put a mistletoe. A kid gave it to her earlier, she doesn't even know why.

Hyejin even searched the meaning of this thing. Like what the kid said, this thing represents her parents love. And she wanted to pass it on Hyejin since the kid's parents died years ago. But Hyejin still confused why that kid gave it to her since they don't know each other. On the other hand, she still put it on her door just like what the kid told her to do.

Delighted, Frigg then declared mistletoe a symbol of love and vowed to plant a kiss on all those who passed beneath it.

" So, it symbolize love. " Hyejin said to herself as she remembered those movies she watched that couples are kissing under the mistletoe.

Hyejin sitting on her couch while watching movie. This is how she celebrate Christmas alone. Movie marathon, wearing her most comfortable sweater.disheveled hair. While drinking a can of beer and a flavored soju.

Time : 12 am Merry Christmas!

Hyejin turned off the Tv and walked towards her window. Colorful firecrackers filled the sky. She's watching amazingly and being mesmerized how beautiful it is.

"Merry Christmas Hyejin....Thank you.... you survived....Be happy always. " Hyejin shouted the last word she wished for herself. "FIGHTING!! " She didn't realize that she's crying... Crying for being overwhelmed.

This year was the hardest but worth it year for her. She'd been through a lot of hardships and challenges. Those anti-s who sending her detah threats, signing a petition to kick her out of the group, questioning her own gender, and even asking herself why she's still alive, why she's existing and how stupid she was. But still she survived and that's what the best part. Having her friends around her make things easier. Buy still there's a part of her missing...

Solar....

It's been a week the last time they'd talked, they had a fight. It's just a small argument but their ego and pride make it more complicated. She wanted to call or message her unnie to apologise but her mind telling her 'it is not her fault, why apolozing?' but there's still a little hope of her that the older will call her or message her even it is just a short "merry Christmas" that what is important for her. But she thought Solar might forgot her anyway.

Hyejin returned to where she was sitting. She reached the bottle of Soju. She started drinking it as if it's just a water. Hyejin turned off the tv, started playing some soft music that she really love. An old western music, it's more of Frank Sinatra's songs are playing.