STRAWBERRIES AND CIGARETTES (HWABYUL)

So, basically, this chapter is based on Troye Sivan song. Hope you like it! 

Italic - for flashback

                                   ------------

            Remember when we first met?
              You said "light my cigarette"

                                   ------------

HWASA

I don't know if you still remember how we first met. It was 4 years ago. But it feels like it was happened yesterday.

It's already dark when Hyejin decided to have some walk. Negative thoughts engulfing her mind. It's basically a family problem. Her feet leading her way to the park. It's really dark since there's only a few street lights.

Hyejin stopped before she can reach the swing when she saw an unfamiliar figure. It's a girl's figure. Sitting on the swing alone. While twirling a thin stick between her fingers. Hyejin already knew who it was. Thanks to the moon who's shining brightly tonight. She can figure out who was the girl is.  Her schoolmate and long time crush..... Moonbyul.... But she wasn't sure if Moonbyul knows who she is.

She decided to sit on the another swing beside Moonbyul. She really care less if the other will talk to her. Because her mind was full of  negative thoughts. And thinking about her crush sitting beside her tonight is not necessary right now.

Moonbyul noticed Hyejin sat beside her. She already knew her since they're schoolmate. But Moonbyul is ahead of two years from Hyejin.

"Ahmmf. Do you perhaps have a lighter? I forgot to bring my own so. Do you?"

Moonbyul asked hesitantly. She was afraid that the younger girl will ignore her. Since Moonbyul was known as a cool but outcast.
Hyejin surprised for the sudden question came from the older girl. But immediately composed herself and remembered that she had a lighter in her pocket that she comfiscated to the kid who's playing front of their house.

"Ahmff y-yes I do have here. " She immediately get it in her pocket and handed it to the older.  "C-cigarette? Really?"  Hyejin added. She didn't know why she asked that . She really sound being concerned. Well, she really is. Knowing that Moonbyul has a thin body.

"It makes me forgot my problem" Moonbyul shook her shoulder. "Can you help me light my cigarette?"  Moonbyul asked. The latter hesitating. Hyejin really hate smoke. But she don't want to be rude in front of her crush. So she did.

"Aren't you just as the same age as me?" Hyejin asked even she already knew. She don't wanna be sound like stalker

"I'm 25"

"4 years older than me. I'm 21"  Hyejin replied

"I think I already know you. H-hyejin right?"  Moonbyul coolly said. "We're in the same school. I'm just ahead of you" She added

"We did? Oh y-yeah remembered." Hyejin awkwardly said. "Oh, btw. I do need to go home my parents might looking for me right now. Anyway, thanks for this night talking to you"  Hyejin started walking but  stopped when Moonbyul holds her wrist.