ROOFTOP MEMORIES ✓

Note: please read this while playing STAR WIND FLOWER AND SUN

---------

MAMAMOO had finished their morning Photoshoot for ROOFTOP LIFE PHOTOCARDS SCAN. They're now taking their lunch preparing for another photoshoot.

Four of them decided to eat their lunch on the rooftop while everyone else was in the dining room. Their location was extremely remote from the city. It's a state. A lot of trees are swaying in sync with the cold breeze of air, but there are also a lot of houses with the same style and color, which adds to the beauty of the scenery. Nobody dared to say anything. There are only four of them, and they are scanning every detail of the view. They are astounded by what they are witnessing. And gave them a weird and strange feelings.

This type of emotion brought them back to their days as trainees, to the beginnings of everything. Definitely memories of those four who started from the ground up to become who they are now. Before the MAMAMOO was born. And they're well-known for being a powerful girl group.

Those painful but priceless memories made their maknae sob silently.

"Our rooftop apartment was five levels above ground. It was difficult because it was so high up; I'd pant as I went up the stairs." Solar grumbled.

"There were cockroaches the same size as this," Hwasa said, clenching her hands to exaggerate the size of the cockroaches. Which was as big as her knuckles. "Back then, we didn't have any money, so we lived in the least expensive place, and our home was really old. One of the pros was that even if the door was only slightly open, there would be a breeze, which was really nice for taking naps, and the con was that it was really hot inside on hot days, because the sunlight would shine right in," she added. Everyone nodded in agreement.

"I knew you didn't want to live there, but I didn't want to live on my own, so I persuaded Solar unnie to come with me." Wheein was staying at her aunt's house in Seoul at the time, so the three of us shared the rooftop apartment," Moonbyul explained.

"I didn't live there, but when I visited you, I noticed the hygiene situation wasn't great," Wheein explained. Both Moonbyul and Solar have become agitated. But cackled after.

"I also miss those times when we were telling ghost stories while eating tteokbokki, we were scared as hell but still had fun. I'd never been more scared in my life, though," Hwasa added.

"And I remember how these two unnies fought; it was really my first time seeing a flying cereal," Wheein joked.

MAMAMOO reminiscing about their time as trainees together. Their eyes are teary but sparkling as they remember how precious those times were and how much they miss them.

"I miss those days, when we first talked to each other with other trainees, and how rudely I talked to Yongsun Unnie" - Moonbyul

"How we cried after managers scolded us, and how we consoled each other" - Wheein

"those promises we've made that no matter what happens, we've got each other's back; we'll work hard and give our all for our moos, our family, our group, and ourselves." -Hwasa

"And today, before we leave this beautiful place, I just wanted to say that under the same sky, on the same day today, thank you that we can face each other. Our hearts will be as one forever. Let's hold each other tight so that everyone shines. We will be together anytime, anywhere. Star, Wind, Flower, and Sun, let's work hard together!" Solar said, making everyone cringe but agree.

------

I know I'm gonna be with you oh

Star wind flower sun and it's you

Star wind flower sun and you

So it's all you

Under the same sky, on the same day today

Thank you just for being able to face each other

This is only my heart for you

-----

MAMAMOO spent more time talking and remembering those memories of them crying, laughing, playing together, and getting better day by day.

That is all that matters to them. Together, they conquer the clouds that hold heavy rain, even though everyone is against them, even the Sun faces its darkness, and even the world comes to an end. Their friendship will remain strong. That's what they promised each other. Nobody can break them. They will support each other.

---- end -------

A/n: Since I missed ot4 and they released a clip of their SEASONS GREETINGS, I EDITED THIS SO THAT WE CAN'T FORGET THEIR HARDSHIPS FROM THE BEGINNING.