Music Show (Wheesa) ✓

HWASA

"FOR GOD'S SAKE! CAN'T YOU BE MORE COOPERATIVE?! FOR EVERYTHING THAT I GAVE TO YOU. I HAVE JUST ONE WISH. IS THAT REALLY HARD?!"

Our CEO snarled angrily.

We're currently in our changing room. Our CEO is reprimanding us. Scratch that, he's enraged at my choice..

"Nope Ceo Kim. I'm not gonna do this. I won't come. S-she's there. You know... You all know.."

"I know.. but-" our CEO was about to say something when I interrupted him to ask him a question.

"Why didn't you tell me?"

I noticed the CEO's face change from concerned and worried, but he didn't respond.

"Oh, I see. I guess,she ask you not to tell me, right? " I shifted my gaze to Moonbyul and Yongsun unnie, both of whom are staring at the ground..

"So.. I'm the only one who didn't know it until now? "

I tried not to stutter when I uttered it. I'm trying hard not to come across as a wimp.

"I don't want her to see how vulnerable I am. She is aware that I am still enraged... I can't even look at her or stand next to her... please don't make me go there... I don't want to be in the same room with her..."

I concluded my thought. I'm not crying at all. However, my legs, limbs, and entire body are trembling.

What's the reason?

Wheein

The fans knew we'd been best friends since middle school. We even made a promise to each other that we would never leave each other's side no matter what.

I recall watching her video. Her old vlive came to life when we surprised her. Her words had stayed with me for a long time. Those were the words that made me feel warm every time I remembered them.

"If she'll leave, I will leave"

But. Promises are not meant to be kept. Right?

She failed to keep her word. She decided not to renew her contract at that point. She never even mentioned it to me. I assumed she would discuss it with me. When we have a disagreement, one of us will come to the other's house to sort things out.

I'm looking for her. The entire night... I'd been waiting for her to ring my apartment's doorbell and ask me to fix everything between us. I don't care what time or how late she arrives, as long as she arrives and wants to clear up any misunderstandings.

But there was no Wheein.... For the entire week. She didn't even call or leave a message. I'm not sure what happened to her. Not until I turned on the television and checked the news.

Wheein officially left RBW ENTERTAINMENT. And she personally announced her new agency ' THE L1VE ENTERTAINMENT'

That's all there is to it! We haven't spoken in a month.

"However, your song has been nominated. And your fans are eagerly anticipating your speech. Please, Hyejin. This will be the last time I ask you. Then I let you go after your speech "The CEO tried to persuade me.

I didn't want to come at all. But I don't want to ruin my fellow members' night. Since we're receiving our award, this is supposed to be our happiest time. The reward for our efforts as singers and artists. as MAMAMOO

--

The main lights in the music show went black as they changed to different bright colors. Red, blue, yellow, and purple. It is the official start of the music show and live broadcasting.