I kissed a Girl (Hwasun)

"I have a lot of things to do"  Loco is really tired of implausible excuse came from Hyejin everytime he's trying to invite the girl into any party

"Hyejin, could you please come with me? It's just a small party and everyone in our department will be here. " Loco keeps on pleading Hyejin to come with him but no vail.

Hyejin is known for keeping her words. When she said no. It's a no and no one can force her to do what she didn't want to.

But for Loco, he will not give up until the girl change her word.

"I promise it will be my last time asking you to come with me at any party" Loco lift his hand doing a pinky promise

Hyejin was Loco's girlfriend. They are in a relationship for almost one and a half year.

Hyejin is not a fond of parties. She tends to stay at home, writing songs, or just browse her social medias than dancing or shouting in a public places.

One of the main reason why Loco kept on inviting Hyejin to a party that he'll attend tomorrow is because he wanted to boast to everyone how pretty, sexy and how talented his girlfriend was. Well, let's just say Hyejin can pass the standard of being a model of a famous magazine. Having a slim waist, thick thighs, tanned skin, charcoal eyes and perfect curve of lips plus her soft speaking voice but Husky and a seductive soothing voice when she sing are what Loco should be proud of. Who wouldn't? He had an almost perfect girlfriend

In their one and a half year of relationship, Loco never kissed her girlfriend even once. That's why he wanted Hyejin to be with him at that party. One of the best show or scene that the party had was when the camera captured you, you have to kiss the person with you in the frame. There is no possibilities that both of you will captured you together, but still, Loco wants to get this party to atleast had a chance for him to kiss his girl.

"Give me some acceptable reason why should I need to join that party" Hyejin ask

"Well, from what I have heard, Yongsun will be there" Loco stated that made Hyejin look at him intently.

Yongsun was a senior from their music department at the university. Hyejin was a big fan of Yongsun because of how beautiful, how good her voice is, and how pretty she was.

Yongsun was a famous student from the University. She was the vocalist of their famous university student band who's competing not just here in Korea but even international and always winning a champion award.

Hyejin as a fan of her, didn't have any chance to talk to her because of being too shy talking to anyone rather than her Boyfriend Loco and her bestfriend Wheein. Hyejin even bought a lots of banner and booked a flight just to support the band. She even wished to audition as a vocalist but didn't tried even once. She's afraid that she might ended up be rejected by Yongsun.

"R-really" Hyejin ask. Her eyes were twinkling for too much happiness hearing the name of her idol.

"Yep! So, if you wanted to see her and talk to her personally, you should come with me" Loco said flashing a wide smile witnessing his girl being hesitant but he knows, at the end, Hyejin will say yes.

---

It's been 8 o'clock in the evening when Loco and Hyejin arrived at the party. Hyejin thought it was just a small party just like what Loco told her. But it was so too grand and there's a lot of famous model and actresses in their ages are here.

"You said it's just for our department?" Hyejin slapped Loco's shoulder realizing that Loco lied to her

"Well, sorry baby, I lied. But I am telling the truth when I said Yongsun will be here." Loco pointed his finger in the direction where Yongsun located, talking with other people. Hyejin felt somewhat Happy seeing the older but panicky looked away when Yongsun caught her staring. But the older found it funny.

As the party officially started about 2 hours ago, and now for one of the most anticipated of all at the party is what they called 'THE KISS SHOW'

The kiss show is the main event which there are two cameras rotating in ever corner of the party place choosing a two person to be capture. No matter if that person aren't sitting beside each other or even they are both girls. Which is the most exciting part.

As the cameras revolving, the first camera stopped to Hyejin. Which made her flinched seeing her face on the screen. While Loco praying to all the saints he knows, just to wish that he will be the one to be captured by the second camera.

But luck isn't for him. As the second camera  stopped at the girl.

Hyejin froze when she saw who's the one been captured as the screen shows Yongsun face.

Both of them were being froze and stunned. They're sitting far from each other but how can those cam captured both of them?

Hyejin didn't expecting Yongsun to be her partner. She admitted that she has a crush on her senior but only because she adores the girls talent and beauty but not in romantic way.

Or

That's what she thought?

As Hyejin forgot, she had three exes and two of them was a girl named Chungha and  Hyuna which a failed relationship since Chungha's parent is a homophobic while Hyuna had an arrange marriage for the business but she did learned to love the boy.

"F*ck" Hyejin back to her trance when she heard her boyfriend cursed

"You don't have to cursed. It's all your fault " Hyejin hissed. whispered to Loco

As for Yongsun. Everyone's attention is on the both of them. Yongsun knew who's Hyejin. Her band mates told her that Hyejin is her ultimate fangirl. She even bought every merch just to help the band to earn an enough money for their contest in other places that made Yongsun's heart flutter and even admire the younger girl. She wanted to talk to the girl but Yongsun don't have a heart to make a first move.

Well, Yongsun isn't straight. Moonbyul the rapper of their band was her first girlfriend. But cheated on her. She dating Dahee, their Manager while being in a relationship with Yongsun.

Yongsun wanted to admit that her crush for the tanned girl grew deeply and deeply. Seeing Hyejin walking at the corridor of their University, studying at the library, hearing singing while composing song sitting on the bench and her soft but sexy laugh made her admire the younger girl more. It wasn't just a simple admiring situation. But she already fell for that girl.

But what Yongsun didn't expecting? Ofcourse, The girl she wanted to reach out is the one she needed to kiss for the party's event.

When Yongsun lose her patience, she stood and walk faster and faster. But stopped when She's already in front of Hyejin.

"Hi.... H-Hyejin-ah" she greeted the younger

"D-do y-you k-know m-me?" Hyejin froze as Yongsun called her name that made her beautiful name even better

"Ofcourse I did. Well, infact, I do have a crush on you" Yongsun confessed

"Wait... R-really? I-" Hyejin didn't finish her words when Yongsun attached her lips to the younger

Yongsun felt inside of her exploded. But what made her surprised when the younger girl responded.

Hyejin kissed her back. She put her arms around the older's shoulder as she guide her.

"I-I never felt t-this way b-before. And it's good" Hyejin spoke between their kisses.

"Well..All I can say is... I kissed a girl" Yongsun took a quick peck before talking again

"... and I like it. "

A/n: kyahhhhhhh! I haven't planned for this chapter. It's just came out of my mind and I thought I had to write it. Anyways. Hope you like it! 💜💜