𝐒𝐢𝐱

(Tw: I think it's a panic attack included in this chapter. However I don't have enough information about panic attacks to determine it. But please be careful, if it's something that might trigger you, skip it. This chapter is not more important than your own mental health.)

*・゚: *✧・゚

"You said never, but here I still stand alone. Alone with a broken promise. My mother said that I would never be alone. Nevertheless, she never said that she would be with me. I would not be alone, but I did not know that she wasn't included in that promise. However I still feel so lonely. The ice queen fell as the knight rose."

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

Our dear Alexandra fell asleep on the sofa with her computer on her lap. The computer of her hade the tower whole network blasted up. Every single fill and code were on her homemade computer. An enthralling thing about the young girl was that even if she wasn't a gryffindor was she always up for a challenge. In addition of that, have our dear Alexandras loyalty does not yet lay with in the walls of the tower.

They do say that Puffs are particularly good at finding hidden things.

A gasped escaped Tony, that was for ones shocked. His daughter hade hacked into his serve, and apparently everything else hackable in the tower. Steve let out a warm chuckle at the shocked look at his fiances face. Of course, was his new daughter a genius, just as her father. It shouldn't be a surprise for them, if you think about it.

Tony careful toke her black slick computer from her grip, and gently put it down at the table beside them. Steve then scooped her up into his embrace. Her shirt that usually cover her collarbone slipped a bit. It revealed one of our dear Alexandras many battle scar. That one was created not in a battle but in a quit dramatic archery lesson when she was five years old. With gentle fingers Tony touched the faint scar. The words of the social worker echoed through his head.

"Remember to take it gentle with her. We have a feeling that she has been in abusive relationship of some sort."

"Steve." Even with only one syllable broke Tonys voice saying it.

"I know, Tony. We just need to get a doctor's opinion and a general health check. No need to panic yet." Steve tried to calm down the worried father. Even if Steve was also worried but our dear Alexandra. "Let her just take a quick nap, while we call Dr.cho. Everything will be alright."

"I'm going to the lab." Tony said while he already had started walking towards the elevator.

"TONY!" Steve desperately yelled. It was too late. Sighing toke Steve up his phone and dialled Dr.Cho's numbers.

"Hey doctor........

Our dear Alexandra woke up startled. She hoped out of the bed ready to fight for her life. Only to relax when she saw her father's brown eyes and his finances blue.

"Ello, mates. Knocking before walking into someone else's room is often a good idea." Our dear Alexandra said in her usually spite. In the most sarcastic posh tone possible, however with a micro smile.