𝐅𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤

*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧・゚: *✧・゚:*✧

~Flashback~

(12 years old)

(12 years old)

Our dear Alexandra sat at the huffelpuff table engaging in a lively conversation about botany.

Our dear Alexandra had just smeared a healthy amount of strawberry marmalade across the surface of her toast, and toke a big bite of the bread when the legendary Harry Potter walked onto to the stage to be sorted. She wasn't shocked or starstruck, but something more real and frightening. She had looked at him for just a moment, and then at the girl beside her, to see her reaction to him. Her eyes were, if possible, heart shaped...

She looked at Harry Potter again, just to make sure that she didn't miss anything. There absolutely nothing special with the scrawny boy, look wise.

That was when she came to the realization that she could never imagine snogging a boy, but would absolutely adore doing it with a girl.

Especially if that girl was Ella Frost.

She felt sick. After the principals speech ran she out of the dinning hall, and up to her bed where she cried. It was the first time she cried in a very long time.

A ripping feeling of loneliness toke it's hold on her. It felt like waves of water washed over her. It felt like she couldn't properly breath, she felt strangled.

She wished her mom was here.

She wished for the very last time that her father was alive.

She hoped this was just some stress related phase.

(She knew that it wasn't)