𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄

(Tw: a kind of suicide note, not a real one)

Tony and Steve soon realized that Alexandras backpack could hold every piece of her worldly possessions. The genius was gravely worried by that fact and commanded that they would go on a shopping spree. Alexandra saw her plane slowly decreasing in effective. While Steve wasn't as worried as Tony were he still a bit worried. Specially about her one pair of shoes. Those shoes hade our dear Alexandra held onto for dear life. She hade give them their own soul. Our dear Alexandra have given them spell after spell, every time she out grown them or when they broke. The leather was fully destroyed and the path work inside the shoe was quite close to bloody madness. And the couple haven't even seen the path work! It was quite a handy work if our dear Alexandra would say herself.

Our dear Alexandra didn't bring up the fact that it was magical, that really didn't have point at all as she could actually fit in all her clothes in the bag. Simultaneously were out of the 4 outfits she owned two school uniforms. One for every school  she hade gone to. One were her last fluffy white dress, and the other one a out grown huffelpuff uniform. It was the clothes she kept at Hogwarts, while she was on the run, fighting the death eaters. Almost all her clothes got destroyed in a variety of unfortunate events.

Our dear Alexandra would have been exited as a kid and stuck her nose to the window, if she wasn't close to anxiety attack. Alex was worried that someone might regoonice her and that the might just wrap her in bubble wrap. Another reason for her anxiety was that she didn't want them to buy her anything, she felt like a burden. At the school her father had send her to were they told that when they got home they would either get married as fast as possible or move out and start their career. When she came to hogwarts was she never told to be independent, but it sort of just happened. She was awkward around money, as she grew up around the Weasley. However at same time was she poor as a church mouse. Well, thats not true as she had her mothers money, however she didn't take more than just the bear necessary. She grew up poor as she didn't want to be the odd one out in the family of red heads. More importantly, Our dear Alexandra thought that there were much more important things to spend money on than her.

Tony and Steve sat in the front of the car looking at the city with smiles painted on their face. They haven't gone without business meetings or missions for a good three to four weeks. Pepper thought that finding your kid was a good enough reason to finally cancel a meeting or two. The billionaire was exited for the shopping trip. He wanted to bring her to all important stores, like Gianfranco Ferre, Dunhill, Jean Gaultier, Oscar de la Renta and so much more. However, he knew that he needed to start soft. Make her more open to the idea of more quality pieces, but he knew that this shopping trip would just be something that would warm her up to the idea. This also felt in a way like something some parents and their kid usually did. That this would automatically make them closer as a family. He still hade a voice echo through his head. It mocked him and told him that he would turn out just as father. That he would be a crappy emotional distant father. However he hade grown into his own person after that first time he hade heard that voice, that night she came to him for many years ago. As well hade he Steve by his side.

They parked their car into the parking lot and started their shopping day. A day that would turn out to be more or else successful. As when they came back to the car were Stevie just holding two bags and our dear Alexandra held one bag. Tony thought it was a absurd minuscule shopping experience. The engaged pair hade needed to negotiate every article of clothing,  need I remind you that our dear Alexandra was a master a diplomacy. Furthermore hade every single artifact been bought at a second hand store.