Chpt.6

I fell asleep in the car ride home I woke up and a loud high pitched noise was just going on and on even when I covered my ears. "Calum?" I said looking for him my left side started to hurt. "Calum ?!" I said a little louder. "What what's wrong"."my head hurts really bad." " let me get you some thing." he said running off to the kitchen."here didn't I give you earbuds?" He said in confusion. I looked up at him "no. You didn't" I said graving the Advil. " Oh sorry next time I will." "Next time?" I raised an eyebrow."oh darn that was a surprise . Surprise Ari your going on tour with us taaadaaa" he said all smiley." really ?!?! For how long?!" I asked " About a month or two." "Should I start. Packing?" "Yeah we leave in two days."

*******me and Calum usually watch a movie that comes out but I buy it then wait for him to come home. He left to get snacks and a bunch more stuff. I got my glasses and waited for him. There was nothing for me to do so I looked at magazines. * oh a new one let's see how dumb Cal sounds* I opened the magazine and started reading * he doesn't sound dumb* I read all of the interviews of the boys "aw"* he's so adorable I love his eyes. wait stop thinking like that my God. imagine he came here I would be so freaked out.* I looked at the picture and smiled and thought about him. then a knock was at the door. I felt my eyes grow big *its about time Calum got here* I opened the door and there he was. I felt my heart pounding my face burn with heat. " oh hi Michael...come in" I shifted letting him in. "thanks is Calum here?" He asked. I closed the door * oh my god how did this happen how is he here* "uh no he left some where but I think he'll be back in a little bit" I said turning around "oh well he invited the boys and me to watch the movie." he said his eyes shining green. I stared for a little to long "oh um where are they?" "They're coming later so what movie are we going to watch?" He ran his hand threw his hair. "The Woman In Black." we walked to the kitchen " Did Ashton tell you any thing? " He said behind me "no why what was he suppose to tell me" I said turning around. he stopped walking and rubbed the back of his neck "Uh I don't know" he said with a chuckle. I grabbed cups and juice "you want something to drink?" I asked "um water would be fine." I gave him his cup of water "thanks."

Michael's POV

*i can't believe Ashton wanted me to do this that little turd but I kinda like it she's nice and sweet* I sipped my water * how am I going to tell her?*. "You know Michael you should dye you hair white or green." she said tilting juice into her cup "Really you should dye your hair you'd look ho-" I cut my self off but she didn't seem to notice. she came in front of me sipping her juice "doesn't your hair fall out Mikey?" * did she just call me Mikey? Nah it just in my head*. "No my hair doesn't fall but probably eventually it will." she just stood there. "What was Ashton suppose to tell me?" She asked my face turned red. "oh it's hard to explain." I said the truth. " Come on tell me." she pouted. I didn't know how. I grabbed her waist and pulled her close and kissed her

Ari's POV
He kissed me. I felt something on butt which made me blush. He stopped. I dropped my drink and wrapped my arms around his neck and kissed him.