Chpter 1 Typical day

"Ohhhh Ariiiiiiii!" I herd my brother call "What?!" I said with out taking my eyes of my computer "look how many views you got just in 2 hours" he said amazed. I looked at his phone and saw it was the one of me that I literally just watched an hour ago " They only like it because they don't know it's me." I said looking back to my computer. " No they don't ,watch when you reveal its you my talented little sister they will love you!" Calum said hugging me. " Yeah but then if big record companies like me while I wear the mask then I've earned it and if a take of the mask they like me cuz I have your blood in me." I said proving a point while scrolling down the comments Calum didn't say any thing he just sat down and looked at his phone again. " So when are you going to record again because I want to help.". Cal said while straightening his back in the chair " We can make one now and post it tomorrow because I have to go with friends to the concert remember." I told him " Oh yeah my concert haha silly me what row are you guys sitting in?" "We got that balcony place thingy." I stated pushing my hair back. ". Oh well tell you're friends that your riding with me and staying in back stage V.I.P cuz it's going to get crazy." he yelled.". But what about my friends?" "Didn't you hear me you guys are going to be V.I.P" he repeated him self and I realized whet he meant." really that's great!!" He smiled and said" I know I'm the best big brother...so when we going to record?"