Chpt 9

We get home. "Hey there you are Calum." Luke said "Okay now we can start the movie with so chip s and aw poop the chips" Calum said trying not to curse in front of me. "Its okay let's just watch the movie." I said I left to get my glasses and came back there was no room on the couch .Ashton was on the right Calum next to him and Luke was laying on top of them I sat on the floor in between Cal's and Ashton's legs. Michael sat on the floor next to me. Calum clicked the buttons on his controller and played the movie. It was 15 minutes into the movie I have only screamed sh!t once Luke: twice (Fu*k and sh!t) Calum:once (Fush!t) Ashton zero and Michael once (oh my god).
I got bored when the nonscary parts were on so I tied Calum's shoe lace with Ashton's. There was only a few minutes left of the movie " That fu*king dog was mad sca- Oh sh!t" Luke said which made me laugh. The movie ended I got up Michael got up Calum and Ashton pushed Luke off of them selves. Then they got up Ashton took a step forward which made Calum's foot drag "hey hey wait!" He called. I walked away "Oh I wander who could have done that." Ashton said looking at me. I stuck my tongue out. Every one left I got my pjs on "Night Cal" I said "night" Calum said.