Chpt.12

"I'm tired Calum." I said yawning "We all are." Ashton said "Ashton's grumpy again aw the poor thing you didn't get sleep?" Luke said in a baby voice. I don't have enough energy to laugh. We get to the airport. "OH MY GOD THERE HERE!" Some one screamed. A crowd screams they start taking pictures I get pulled by Calum who was protecting me. We get on the plane "Its too early Calum to have fandom." I tell him while we're in the air. "I know buts that the awesome life of being Calum Hood." He joked I laughed and fell asleep.
The plane lands "Where are we?" I asked "California." Ashton said we walk get our luggage. "Heyy keek its Ashton here and where at the airport and yep look how empty it is oh wait nope we love you guys." Aston said screaming girls were banging the doors. "Okay come on Ari." Calum said I put my book bag on and rolled my luggage. We walked to the van.
"We have to meet with that record place." Ashton said."Why." Luke and I said. Michael looks at us then the floor. "This really big record producer wants to sign you." Calum said "Really?!" I said. "Yeah Calum has been planing this seen you went to our concert." Michael said. "Yeah but you have to make a decision do you want to be Ari Hood or Masquerade?" Ashton said I looked at all of them. I have come this far just because of the help of Calum and he's always told me don't be afraid. I smiled "Ari Hood." I said . "Yeaaahhhh" the boys cheered.
We get to the building."hello Masquerade I'm David. The owner of this great company how bout we sign some papers?" We followed him. "I know you condition of keeping it a secret but-" "actually can I just be me? Ari hood?" I cut him of. He smiled "yes that would be even better. You will be in the studio with the boys and when you let an album out you'll tour with them okay." "Really I get to be in a studio and tour?!" I've never felt so happy in my life. "Yes and will set up meet and greets and a bunch of other things so you can interact with your fans. All you need to do is sign here." David said handing me a pen. I looked up to Calum he had the biggest smile he's never looked that happy ever. I signed it "Ari Hood its a pleasure doing business with you" David said the boys yelled Ashton picked me up and twirled me "yesssss!!!" They yelled "Were so proud" they screamed.
****************
"We're at the house now Ari look." Luke said pointing out the window. We got out and got the bags out of the car. We walked in the house it was so cool."Look this is were we play video games." Michael said putting his book bag down on the couch. "Hey who forgot to clear the refrigerator!!" Ashton yelled. "It was you assbutt." Luke yelled back. "oh Ari let me show you your room come on." Calum said. I followed Calum to and empty room with a bed,desk,closet,and a big TV. "Like it? You can paint it and decorate it. I knew your were going to want to paint on your wall so we left it white." Calum said "You know me so well" I said punching his arm playfully "I know oh there's a pool and a ping pong table in the back if you want to go there okay." he said while leaving the room I unpack my clothes. Pants in one pile shirts,underwear and bras in another. I put my shirts on hooks that were in the closet. The door opened "Hey Ari Me Ash and Cal are going to get something to eat want any thing?" I turn around Luke was standing at the door way looking at my bed. "What you never seen a bra?" I said his face turned red. "um so what you want?" He said again "Any thing is fine." I said "okay" he backed up and closed the door. I finished unpacking. I laid on my bed and got on Twitter on the newest news was a picture of me and Calum the description says : Calum's new girlfriend!? So cute!!!
*ewww how can they think of that we look basically the same ew*
"ARIIIII COME DOWN STAIRS PLEASE!!!!!" A voice yelled. I get up and walk out my room.

Michael's POV
"ARIIIII COME DOWN STAIRS PLEASE!!!!!" I yelled I put a game into the system. "what who called." she asked "Me silly" I said pouting my lip.She chuckled "What you want?" I handed her a control "Play with me please?" She smiled and grabbed the control. "Calum says your good at this game" I told her. "Were playing Mortal Combat?" She asked "Yeah". She squint at the screen "Who's that? Scorpion?" "Where are your glasses" I told her "Upstairs but I'm so tired can you get them please?" She looked at me and pouted."Fine" I said kissing her nose which made her nose scrunch up. I walked up the stairs. *Think Michael were does a girl keep her glasses?* I couldn't find them. My phone buzzed a text message. A picture from Calum of him and Ari under it it says Calum's new girlfriend?! So cute!!!
Were in trouble : Calum
I found her glasses and walked downstairs. "Hey Michael when people put things up on Twitter that's a lie does it clear up?" Ari asked. "Is it the Calum girlfriend thing" I said sitting next to her "Yeah how can they just assume we're a couple I mean it's dumb." She said "I know it will eventually clear up all we need to do is a Twitcam and explain your Calum's sister.Ariana." I said poking her cheek. "My name isn't Ariana." she said laughing "What oh that explains why your hotter than Grande" I said kissing her neck "By how much." she asked raising an eyebrow."by eight side ways." I said "Your so cheesy Mikey." she said giggling in my chest."Yeah but what's your real name." I asked her "I'm not telling you." she said putting on her glasses."come on tell meeeeee." I begged "No cuz it's embarrassing." she said "no it isn't . "I told her "Fine it's" she liked at the floor."Arizona." She said "That's so pretty Arizona it suits you." I told her. She blushed and smiled. "Can we play now." she asked. we began to play. She beat me seven times I have only won twice. Twice!! "Come one Ari let me win." I told her "I did those two times remember." I gasped "Wait isn't the male suppose to let the female win.?" She said laughing "Hey well it's cause my my uh I got nothing" she started to laugh hard. I rested my head on her lap "Your just gunna keep losing if you lay down." she said "that's it" I said I got up and pinned her down the couch. "Hey no your disqualified physical contact." she yelled we laughed. I started tickling her "Stop Stop Michael Stop." she yelled laughing "Let me win" I said "Okay okay I'll let you win." she said between laughs. I stopped she got up I laid back on her lap. this time she won eight me ten. The front door opened "Were home" Calum yelled I got up and sat on the floor shifted Ari's legs so it looked like she was laying on the couch and I walked to the other side of the room.
Ari's POV
"It's about time I'm starving" I yelled. "Ari be quite your always hungry" Calum yelled.He walked into the room with two bags of McDonald's "Hey who's winning?" He asked "I am by ten!!" Michael said. Calum looked at me confused and mouthed"you letting him win?" I nodded he laugh and shook his head.