Chpt.20

I finished working on the video I walk down stairs "All done." I cheer and eat. "oh okay she'll be happy." Calum says on the phone. "Ari guess what." he looked at me like if I was suppose to say some thing "What" I said "Your going to a photo shoot tomorrow for your cover album." I get up "Serious are you lying?" I scream "I'm not lying" Calum laughed "Yes oh my god I'm so excited" I jump up and down and grab Calum's hands he jumps up and down with me we start laughing. "So what are we going to do today?"Ashton asked "Lets go to the mall."Luke said as he walked out the door I put my shoes on everyone was out already Michael was on the couches watching tv "Aren't you coming?" I asked messing up his hair not that it was all ready messed up. "I all ready left the house once." he said "Oh yeah where did you go?" I asked batting my eyes" I can't tell you it's a secret" he said batting his eyes "Uh come on Mikey tell me." I said grabbing his wrists and placing his hands in my cheeks. I felt plastic on his right hand. I let go of his left hand and grabbed his right with both hands I pushed his bracelets out of the way "No stop" he said trying to pull away my jaw drops a small Mickey Mouse head drawing was on his wrist I look at him "Surprise" he says "What do you mean surprise?" I said "Well you wanted a tattoo so I thought maybe I could give you a couple tattoo." he said scratching his head "Aw but people will see." I said letting go of his wrist."no they won't just wear bracelets and long sleeves and makeup." he said I put my hair up in a messy bun I turn to him"that's not a bad idea but you'll probably be the first to get caught." I said I reach down to fix my shoe "Um I think you should leave you hair down." Michael said "Why it's hot." I say "I-you kinda have a hickey." he said biting his lip. My eyes widen he laughs I put my hair down "I need makeup" I say lets go. He follows me to the car.
We get to the mall I walk around happy to be out out the house. we pass by a store with nice clothes I grab the closest boys hand "Come on" I cheer. I go through all the racks and pick out fits for the photo shoot I look at the boy it was Luke. "Remember when we went to that candy store when we were 8." I said starting a conversation "Yeah that was fun Sage put gum in my hair though." I laugh at him "Yeah then we dropped a lot of candy and ran away. The owner was screaming at us." he chuckled. I gave him clothes to hold "You think this top is good or this one." I held a black long sleeve shirt and a blue shirt . "The black one." he said I grabbed the clothes and walked to the cashier. "I think it's cute when boys help out their girlfriends." the Cashier said "Oh" I said "Were not dating." me and Luke say at the same time. A younger worker looked at us but quickly looked away. We walked out the boys were waiting for us out side. We keep walking "Ohhh look they have flowers and bows come on." I grab some ones wrist, and drag him in the store. "ooh their so pretty" I say picking almost all of them "Like you." he whispered I look at him. His green eyes sparkled I smile "Welcome to Claire's can I help you?" A teen girl said "Do you have this in blue?" I held a lace bow "No we don't sorry... oh my god your Ari Ari Hood" she shrieked I giggle "Yeah what's your name" I ask "I'm Selena oh my god and you Michael Clifford " she looked at Michael "Heyy" he waved "Can I have a pic with you guys?" She asked pulling out her phone "sure" we say she holds her phone at an angle and takes the photo "You guys are amazing and adorable together, but it gets confusion." she said I raise an eyebrow. "Who are you dating?" She asked "Oh no one actually you guys have a creative mind." I say "aw you and Ashton would look cute together." she says walking away cheerfully. I look at Michael he shrugs his shoulders. we walk to to pay and get out. I scratch my neck *oh the makeup* I walk with Calum to a makeup store and get a bunch of makeup that matched my skin. He was just looking at me weird the whole time. The boys and I go to the arcade and play air hockey and a bunch more.
**back home **
I put my bags in my room and walk down stairs. "Hey can you like not take up all the space of the couch Calum." Ashton complains pushing Calum. "Shh he's sleeping." Luke laughs they all pretend to sleep. I giggle "Oh we forgot you were here come come sit." Luke laughed I walked over they all were taking up the space so I tested my head on Michael's lap and my legs on Ashton "Why am I here." I asked "shhhJust embrace the cuddle" Calum laughed we just well they just sat there and I just laid there. I fall asleep.
Calum's POV
Ari fell asleep "Guys I think she's sleeping." Luke whispered. "Yeah." Michael whispers he gets up and carries her to her room. I follow "Calum help." he whisper yells I walk over her arms were tied around him. I tried to get her lose nothing worked."Ugh every time. Just lay with her again. I trust you.Night." I walk out.

Michael's POV
"I trust you" he walked away and closed the door. "This is too hard." Ari whispered "What do you mean" I asked looking at the top of her head. "Were risking a lot. His trust with you.Your friendship. He won't .... he won't care for me." I hear her sob. I lift her head up"Ari he well still care for you and don't worry about him and me. You know he won't get mad he'll be happy for you. For us did you see about Sam. With him he was pissed because he knew something about him." I told her tears running down her face."I know thank you Mikey. I'm just all tears cuz I'm on my period." she laughed. I hold her close she nestled in my chest and we lay down. "What you get me for my birthday?" She asked "I can't tell you it's a surprise." I said chuckling. "I want birthday sex. " She said running her fingers up my side. I pulled my self back "Really!? Cuz that doesn't have to be your birth day right when your well I'll drive you away and-" she cuts me off "Woa Okay Mikey calm down." She laughed."Okay" I whisper and she nestled back and we fall asleep.
Ari's POV
"Wake up" some on said shaking me I open my eyes it was Calum. "Come on were late get ready." he said still shaking me. "Late for what oh god." I get up push him out my room shower get dressed and walk out the door. "You know for a girl you get dressed pretty quickly. Faster than Luke." Ashton laughed.
We get to the place a small house and a beautiful field of flowers and a cherry tree. "Hey I'm Britney." I girl with tattoos from shoulders to wrists held her arm out. "Ari" I said shaking her hand putting a smile on me face."So you're excited I know how people get on their first day." She explains I smile. "She's speechless." Ashton jokes we laugh. " Okay so first we're going to take a pic by the tree." We walk to the pink tree. I sit next to it my black top and light blue skinny jeans stand out."Perfect don't move." The light flashes. "Can I climb it?" I ask "Go ahead get wild" she laughs I climb to a limb and hang upside down. The camera clicks I get down we walk to the flowers."Oh can I take a picture with her?" Calum asks raising his hand"Sure a brother sister picture." She said . He crouches down "Come on up you go." He pats his back I jump up we pose the camera clicks away. "So I've listen to your music Ari and it really good." Britney says "Really thanks" I say as I get off of Calum. I pick some flowers."Um can you get in some pictures please?" She asked I turn around Luke walks over. "Okay look at each other." He looks at me "Now you what's your name love.Okay Luke sit here and Ari rest your head on his lap." I do what she says. I look up at him I poke the front of his nose the camera keeps clicking away.
Luke's POV
I feel uncomfortable taking photos with Ari. She pokes my nose I look down at her she sticks her tongue out. I pout we laugh I pinch her cheek. The camera is still clicking away. "Now lay down and Ari have the top of you head line up with his." Britney commands "Oh no I'm going to mess up your hair" Ari laughs "ooh Noo" I laugh she stretches her arms out I do the same."Okay I think that's good lets take pictures back at the house."Britney says I help Ari get up she walks with Ashton and Michael I walk with Calum which who was giving me dirty looks.

Michael's POV
"He was jealous Ari" Ashton said Ari laughs." No I wasn't" I say even if I was. "Aw jealous Mikey." She pouted her mouth and batted her eyes and laughs. *ugh every time she calls me Mikey I can't be mad with her* "Maybe a little." I spit. She winks we get to the house she takes more pictures.Lets just hope pretty boy doesn't get asked to be in any more pictures. She looked like she was having a fun time she turned around and held her bow then turned back around "ohh can I see that one?" She asked Britney showed her he face lit up. "I'll send you the pictures and you'll get to pick your cover photo." Britney said Ari smiled "okay thanks for having me." She said "Thank you for letting me work with you we left. "Oh okay I'll okay bye." Calum hanged up " Ari David wants you to do at least three or more songs." He announces "Okay" she said while skipping she makes Ashton give her a piggy back ride.