Chpt.31

"Put the blind fold on." Michael says parking in a dirt parking lot. "Is this Ashton's?" I ask looking down at the blue bandana "Yeah I couldn't find any thing else." he laughs I sniff it an aroma of sweaty,salt,fruit,and axe came from it. "ugh ew." I say as I put it over my eyes. I turn around "Can you tie it please?" I ask him two hands go on top of mine and tie the bandana as warm small pecks are planted on my neck. "Okay now I'll help you get off and walk you wait here." he says opening the door then a slam. I hear the door open then he grabs my hand I carefully get out and have one hand reaching out just in case. "Michael if I bump into something i'm going to cry." I say "you won't I got you." He laughs "Are we almost there." I ask "Almost carful." He says as he lifts me up and puts me down. "Sing for me." I say "what?" We questions "Sing for me kitten." I repeat "okay let me see..... Was so Paris when we kissed. I remember the taste of your lipstick. now your tearing up my heart cuz no one looks so good in a dress. no one makes me feel so good like you do when you smile. Your turn" He says "Wait noooo." I cry "Why not." I hear him pout. " Cuz when we arrive to the place where you murder me I have a surprise too." I say "Shush you weren't suppose to know that." he laughs. We walk a few steps more "Okay wait here." he says he lets go of my hand. then he comes back and lefts me up sets me on a chair "Okay wait." he starts to untie the bandana "open your eyes." he whispers I open them there is little white square table and a chair across from it. Lights were hanged up everywhere and a lake was next to us. "Aw Mikey I love you." I say kissing him. He picks up a cooler and two other bags he pulls out plates, forks, spoons, and knifes. Out of the cooler he takes out a container and pulls out noodles he serves us then pulls out a clear container with red "And my moms special sauce" He smiles he pulls out a rose " And for the most beautiful flower a rose" he says bowing "Aw thank you." I say sniffing it I place it on the middle of the table. He sits " Let's eat." He says we eat and drink water. "So what was your surprise?" He says whipping his face. "Oh right I almost forgot. David said it would be a great idea if we wrote a song about each other and then do a duet." I say sipping water "I was thinking the same thing I already wrote a beginning of a song!" He yells "Me too" I say "Maybe when we get home you can help me find it...I didn't lose it I just hid it." I say disappointed." You hid it?" He says confused " Yeah growing up with Calum You need to Hide things so that kind of stuck." I laugh. We finish eating Michael stands up and takes out speakers and plays Little Things by One Direction he walks over and grabs my hand he places one hand on my hip we look at our feet. He pulls me closer and we sing to each other " I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth but if I do it's you oh, it's you they add up to in in love with you and all your little things." He kisses my cheek " Ari?" He asks " Yeah?" I reply "Can I stay at your place and watch a movie.....and help you find your song?" He asks " Of Course you can.... But can we leave later just hold me for a little longer." I say He tightens his grip on me " I'll never let you go." He whispers.
**********Michael'sPOV************* " Hey there you are." Ari's mom says hugging us "Can Michael spend the night?" Ari asks " sure but he'll have to sleep in Calum's room." She says looking at me "Not a problem." I say we go up stairs "Calum let Michael borrow some sweats and a shirt." Ari yells in his door way she leaves to change. " Here you go Mikey." Calum says handing me clothes "You can change in the bathroom." He says gesturing to a door. " Thanks Cal." I say walking to change.

"Help me find the paper Mikey." Ari cries I look through note books in books under the bed I open a box a crumpled paper was shoved in it I open it and read:"It was nice to, nice to know ya, let's do it again
How we did it on a one night stand
Boy, I wanna be more than a friend to ya
Nice to, nice to know ya, let's do it again
How we did it on a one night stand
Boy, I wanna be more than a friend to ya
Let's do it again"
"Ari? Is this about Stella's party?" I ask I look up she freezes she turns around "You know about that?" She says almost letting tears out. She makes her way to me then sits down." Yeah everyone knows....you didn't know that?" I ask she stares at the paper her face turns red then tears stream down but she says nothing. "So you know?" She says "About the party? Yeah " I say she shakes her head I put down the paper "Then about what?" I question "About what happened* she catches her breathe* with me and* breathes in heavily* and Luke." She cries "What happen?....Ari you can tell me." I say holding her close. She calms down.
*********Ari'sPOV*******************I wipe the tears away." When Stella turned sixteen she did a party me Sage,and Lindy were invited. Stella said we can go only if we could manage to get beers. So we did....... She let us in her plan was to only get two people drunk." I pause because I felt a tear coming. " Those two people were me ............and Luke. So only we got drunk and she let us stay the night and....... We we we" I couldn't go on "You guys had sex." Michael says I shake my head and cry. "He doesn't remember only that he woke up beside me naked." I cried harder. " It's okay Ari it's all in the past." Michael whispers " I know it just hurts" I say feeling better." At least I found my song" I say lifting up the paper.