Chpt.24

Michael'sPOV
I woke up because Ari was kicking and sweating. I shake her "Ari you ok Ari wake up." I say scared but she stopped and was back to normal. I shake her again a few minutes after she opens her eyes."What?" She asks tiredly. "Are you okay did you have a bad dream?" I worried. "Yeah I was giving birth but before you woke me you were there and she was beautiful. She had your eyes." she said.I smiled and held her close we went back to sleep.
*******Ari'sPOV*********************
I was out side playing with Kitten."Can Kitten swim?" Luke asks behind me I turn around he has shorts on and a towel. "I don't know ,you going in the pool?" I say "Yeah here you put her in and if she sinks I'll take her out or something." he says going in the pool. he grabs a bed floaty I put Kitten in the pool she starts doggy paddling. "She can." I say surprised. Calum comes out and jumps in the pool followed by Ashton. "Are you coming in?" Luke asks. "I don't have a bathing suit." I say "Oh Ari go and get money from my wallet and buy one. Today's a nice day come on. It's suppose to be at 100" Calum says "Ugh fine watch Kitten." I say I go and start looking for his wallet."Thats not yours." Michael says behind me. "I know Calum's letting me get a bathing suit." I tell him "Can I go?" He asks "Sure but I'm driving." I say grabbing the keys. "Woah woah wait Calum says you can't drive. He told me what happened. Illegal racing." He said grabbing the keys. "How did you know that? It was only once and I won come on let me drive. It was two years ago come on Mikey let me drive." I plead "Fine. But don't tell Cal only in one condition."he says handing me the keys. "I get to choose your swim suit." he says winking. I go out side and start the car Michael tightens his belt. "Calm down Michael this car can't go that fast any way." I joke "Haha very funny." he said we get to Target. We walk to the swim suits Michael looks around "Oh look this one." he says holding up a bikini whith a thong bottom. "No." I say putting it away. "What why not." he laughs he then holds up a turquoise bikini with a pattern "Oh that's cute." I say.He hands it to me "It'll look cuter on you." he say walking behind me. I walk and look at other things "Ohhhh pixie sticks Ari can we get them." Michael begs "Okay." I say he grabs two"Woa wait get more get the whole box." I say grabbing the whole box. We walk to the cashier."Wait I have to go to the bathroom you go ahead." Michael say walking to the bathroom. I go on line. The couple in front finished paying I put my stuff down."Welcome to Target" The cashier says "Hi" I say "That's a lot of Pixie Sticks." he laughs. "Yeah I like them." I say he laughs. It takes a while for him to beep all of them. We talk for a while. "Going to the beach?" He asks lifting the bikini. "No I'm staying at my brother's and his friends house, and they have a pool." I tell him "Oh so you're not from here." He says disappointed "Nope but I'm going to be spending most of the time here." I tell him. "Oh that's good it's 20.19 " he says "I got it." Michael says behind me. "Oh cool your from that boy band my sisters obsessed." he says "Can I take a picture?" He asks "Sure Ari you can take it." Michael says while handing him the money. "Oh your Ari Hood that's why you looked familiar. You can be in the picture too." he says turning around taking a picture."Thanks. She'll love it." he says we say good bye and go to the car. "I'm driving." Michael says I sit in the passenger seat. "Want one?" I say handing him a Pixie Stick. He grabs it "Can you open it please." he asks I open it and hand it back to him "Thank you Sweet Tea." he says smiling I shake my head giggling. We get back I go up stairs and change in my bathroom I look in the mirror it's been long since I've seen myself in a swim suit. I walk out of the bathroom I wrap my towel around my waist. I go to the kitchen and grab another Pixie Stick. I go to the patio Michael was in the shade playing on his phone. "Aren't you going in?" I ask "No I don't like the sun." he says "Oh my god your a vampire." I laughed he laughs too. "Go get it." Calum yells while throwing a ball at Kitten who still was in the water. "yeah" I answered I put my towel on a chair and get in. Kitten swims as fast as she could to me and jumps on me. We bounce a beach ball around then I get out I dry my self up and walked to Michael "Whatcha doing?" I ask "Eating an ice pop." he says showing me "Oh what flavor?" "Jolly Ranchers." he said I grab another pixie stick and sit in a chair next to him. "So why don't you go in the pool....you can't swim?" I ask "I'm a great swimmer for your information." he laughed "Oh." I laughed "I just don't wanna go in the pool." he said licking his ice pop. I just stare at him. "Stop staring at me while dressed like that." he said looking to the floor. "Oh well deal with it you picked it out." I laugh grabbing one of my boobs and walking inside. I go to the bathroom. Then grab my phone I walk out. "Oh hey have you seen the speaker?" I look up and see its Luke. "No why?" I ask "Oh because we want to play music duh." he laughs running his hand in his hair "If I find it I get to choose the songs." I say holding out my hand. He looks at it we shake on it I run looking for it "Wait how does it look like?" I yell. "I'm not telling you just find it." he yells back. *asshole* I walk to my room , open a drawer and take out my Red Beats speakers and walk out side and start playing "Get Low" and get back in the pool a few minutes later Luke comes out with the black speakers."THATS CHEATING ARI!!" He yells. I get out grab my phone and take a picture of him. "Want to see an idiot?" I say showing him the screen. He frowns which makes me laugh he puts down the speakers "Let me see that." he says I hand him my phone. He raises his arms"Smile." he laughs I stand behind him and smile. "That's going on Instagram." he says login on to his account. I walk to the edge of the pool."Calum when are you guys going to rehearse for MTV?" I ask right when he was going to answer something pushes me into the water I get to the surface "What the fuck Hemmings I could have drowned?" I yell looking at Luke the boys just laugh.
**********
I take off my damp bracelets and shower. Change into shorts and a shirt I stole from Calum. I but different bracelets on and walk down stairs. An inflatable mattress was on the floor. "Why is that here?" I ask the boys which were rather eating or on their phone. "Oh we're watching a movie again and sense you sleep towrds the end well just all fall asleep on the mattress." Ashton explains "I wouldn't sleep if it was a movie I haven't watched." I say walking to get water. "Is that my shirt?" Calum asks I turn around and look down. "No." I say "Lier." he replies. "Were watching Dumb and Dumber two." Luke says. The boys go and get blankets and pillows they are already laying down. I stand next to them seeming where to lay down. I lay between Luke and Michael. We laugh so hard but we all know we didn't laugh as hard as Ashton. We all fall asleep.
***Ashton'sPOV*******
I wake up a bright light is shining I turn to the right and look out the window it's still dark. Some one is faintly talking I get up Calum is holding his phone with the light. "She's sleep talking." Luke laughs trying not to move because she has a tight grip on him. Michael is hugging Ari as he sleeps "Why......party........positive" she said we laughed she turns over and now is hugging Michael. Luke gets up"Were you recording?" I ask Calum he nods laughing. "It was funny." he laughed "She said unicorn." Luke said fixing his pillow. "I took a picture when you guys were asleep." Calum says plugging his phone back. "You did?" Luke asks "Yeah you guys looked peaceful. And kind of dead." he laughed laying back down."Hey when are we going to tell Ari." Luke says followed by a sneeze. "Tell Ari what?" I ask looking at what I think was Calum. He slaps me and says "You know that she's-"
*********Ari'sPOV*******
I start waking up "Man they can sleep for ever." some one says. I'm now fully awake I sit up and look around only me and Michael were on the mattress. I get up and go to the kitchen "Its about time." Calum laughs handing me a bowl of cereal. I roll my eyes. "Ari David called your phone this morning so we picked it up for you." Luke says "Really.What did he want?" I ask rubbing my eyes. "Oh nothing much just that.......You are going to preform at the MTV music awards." Ashton says with a dramatic pause I coke a little on my Fruit Loops "Shut up... don't kid with me Irwin." I say getting up pointing at him "He's not lying the theme is covers so choose a song to cover." Calum says. I have no words I just smile.

Michael wakes up. We tell him the news "Really cool you're going to do amazing." He says smiling. I walk up to my room and go on my phone and check Twitter @arihood/5sos says: It's been a week make another video.Do a Q/A vid or 7Second Chall.
I reply: Okay I'll do both in one what should be the hashtag?
I wait a while and about 10 minutes later
@arihood/5sos: oh um omg let's see #AskAriHood7
I reply: okay guys the hashtag is #AskAriHood7

Soon the hashtags start going I wait an hour. My door knocks "I'm changing." I say the door swings open. "You lier." Michael says frowning. "What do you want Fuck Tart." I laugh "Oh I'm a fuck tart." he fake cries "Yes that's what you get for kicking me. " I say laughing "Kicking you when I sleep I don't kick or talk." He says "Oh then I take it back. What's up." I laugh "Damn I forgot." he says looking at the floor. I laugh at him. "Oh have you thought of a song yet." he asks "I'm debating on Nobody Love or Seal Me With A Kiss." I tell him "They're both good songs. For the performance what did you have in mind?" He asks now siting next to me "Well I wanted to dance also and have like props or something." I tell him "Then go with Nobody Love you can dance to that and it has pauses so you can catch your breath." he tells me "I didn't think of that thank you Mikey. When I preform it keep in mind I dedicate it to you. Even if I have to dance with a guy." I tell him "Oh another guy huh." he says laughing. "Okay well ongoing to go now.... Seal Me With A Kiss?" He says leaning as I back up I give him a little kiss and he walks out closing the door behind him.
I take our my camera and set it up. I record "Hey guys it Ari coming to you not live in my room. Isn't it clean!*i laugh* okay so I'm going to answer your questions and do the 7 .second .Challenge. So let me just go on my phone." I say graving my phone and looking at it. "Okay so I'll put up the question and user on the screen some where. Okay so FIRST Question. What is your favorite color? Um let's see I like a light blue like sky blue its-*one of the boys scream.* Really really." I get up open the door "SHUT UP IM TRYING TO DO SOMETHING IMPORTANT." I yell I sit back down and look at the camera "Sorry they... they're just never mind okay next thing "In seven seconds smack one of the boys." Okay let me just get something." I leave "Michael.....Michael" I whisper he turns around and walks towards me "What?" He asks "Can you do something for me?" He nods I walk get the camera "Here just record me don't make it obvious." I tell him he chuckles I walk over to the boys which were out side playing Ping Pong I walk over to one side of the table and smack Ashton and Luke's butt "Ow " Luke yells and turns around then turns back around realizing I left. I grab the camera "You recording a video?" Michael asks. I get in my room "Yeah." I say setting up the camera again "Oh." he says closing the door and laying on my bed "Okay so yeah I smacked their booties so moving on"- something scratches the door"Are you fucking kidding me?" I say getting up Michael chuckles I open the door Kitten trots in. I sit back down "Oh I forgot I have a puppy named Kitten, Okay next question "Did you leave school?" No I didn't leave school I took online classes and I'm still am.*thumbs up and I smile at the camera* okay um I really want to answer all your questions and I can't choose any of them so I'll just have Michael pick some at random." I say I look at Michael he looks away from his phone. "Sure okay I'll close my eyes and choose one." he says sitting next to me he closes his eyes and scrolls then lands his finger. "Would you rather have a pet dinosaur or a pet kangaroo?" He asks looking at me "I would love a kangaroo." I say."What not a dinosaur?!".