Chpt.13

We started to eat. "So we're going to do a Twitcam?" Ashton said"Yeah so we tell the fans Ari is my sister." Calum answered. I bite my hamburger "What you think Ari." Luke asked. I drank ice tea "I think it's a good idea." I said "Okay good cuz I'm already on it." Ashton yelled. "What should the hashtag thingy be?" Michael asked. "5soscheese" Luke yelled. "okay guys it hashtag 5soscheese." Michael said looking at the laptop I was the only one still eating. The boys were laying on top of each other on the couch. "Hey you almost done eating?" Calum yelled. "yeah I'm done" I said waking to the couch I sat on the arm of it. Words kept popping up "What's that ads?" I asked pointing they laughed "no those are the people talking." Ashton laughed. "Oh." I said. Luke and Calum were slapping each other and Ashton and Michael were on there phones. "so what are we going to do?" I asked "let's answer some questions!!!" Luke said "Okay first question "oh the is that chick?" Ashton read.Read what they say"whos the f**king chick. that's Calum's girlfriend. no it isn't stop jumping to conclusions." they just kept going and going. " why don't you introduce yourself?" Luke asked."sure I'm Ari Calum's Sister." I said looking at the laptop. A lot of words popped up mostly "I knew it" and "aw she's so adorable". "Yeah we just ate so yeah" Luke said. Calum sat on Luke's lap "Ew wtf." Luke whispered."Calum smells like poo" Ashton yelled. "You know what. Every time you have to say that." Calum said trying to hit Ashton. the rest of us laugh. Few minutes later after answering questions Michael rests his head on Luke. "ew Luke why you smell like sh!t. I think it was you not Calum." Michael said. Luke got up and picked up a pillow Michael ran. They start hitting each other. "Okay we're gunna go now before you witness murder." Calum said turning off the laptop. "Stop!!"Ashton said in a scary demand voice they dropped the pillows. "Oh Ari I almost forgot tomorrow we have to go to the studio and David wants you to start your album." Calum said."Really!" I squealed. I went up stairs and started to work on new lyrics and fix my old ones. A knock was at the door. "Come in." I said the door opened I took of my glasses "No keep you glasses on you look pretty with them." Michael said. "what you want." I said "I just came to see if you needed help." he said now sitting on my bed holding something."No I think I'm good what's in you hand?" I asked him "Oh it's a guitar I was thinking maybe we can write a song together, but now that I think of it the boys will notice about us." he said putting down the guitar. His idea was cute and perfect "No we can make a song together but we'll have to try not but clues in it." I told him his face lit up he put the guitar on his lap and played a few cords. I smiled he kissed me on the forehead. "Okay let's start" I said.