eventful evening

It was the night of the bonfire for the greenie. Newt and I sat at our dirty log watching Gally fight.

"Do you remember 2 months ago when
you beat gally?" Newt laughed.

"Yeah. How could I ever forget?"

The greenie walked over and sat next to me. Gally peered over, making sure I was fine. I sent him a nod, telling him not to worry.

"Hey, y/n." The boy smiled.

"Hi."

"Y/n I'll be right back. Off to get greenie here a drink." Newt smirked, he was going to get that disgusting drink Fry makes.

"Y/n, you're the prettiest girl ever." The greenie said drilling his eyes into the side of your head.

I turned to him and stared back.

"I'm the only girl you remember seeing. So, shut up." I laughed, facing back to the fire, "And trust me, there's much prettier girls."

"How do you know?"

"I just do. I'm smart."

He placed his hand on my thigh and my whole body tense.

"Get off." You mumbled trying not to get Gallys attention, you didn't want there to be a fight.

"Oh cmon y/n, you know you like me."

I grabbed his wrist tight, making his hand release my thigh. I twisted his hand around and he let out a straggled breath.

"You bitch." He hissed, pulling away.

"What did you just call her?!" Gally ran over and grabbed the boy roughly by his neck.

I jumped up and tried to stand in front of Gally. I didn't need a fight. Especially not one over me.

"Gally ple-" I started to shout before he shoved me roughly to the side.

I banged my head. Great, here comes another injury.

Gally dropped the greenie to the ground and jumped on him punching him over and over.

I started to feel dizzy and a hand went to my temple.

"DONT EVER TOUCH HER AGAIN!" I
heard a muffled shout.

Newt ran over to me and lifted my onto his lap. My head was spinning faster, making my sight become blurry.

Newt put his hand behind my head and looked at it.

"Y/n, you're bleeding!" He said, shocked.

"I figured." I mumbled, blinking repeatedly.

Gallys head shot up and looked at me on Newt's lap.

He ran over and kneeled by my side. Then it all went black.

GALLYS POV
Y/ns eyes slowly closed.

Shuck. That's my fault.

"Y/n, come on princess." I tapped her face.

I didn't care if the other gladers saw me talking to her like this. I know she didn't want them knowing about us but that wasn't important.

"Gally, mate, we need to get her to the med Jack's. Her heads bleeding." Newt told me.

We gently lifted her together. We placed her in the bed and Clint checked her head.

"Thankfully it's just a cut. Gally, you seriously have to be more controlled. If you had pushed her any harder then she could have been seriously injured."

My jaw tensed and I squeezed my fist, feeling annoyed at myself.

Newt placed his hand on my shoulder, "Gally. She'll be ok."

I brushed his hand off.

"You guys can leave now. I'll sleep here tonight." I spat.

They walked out not before looking back at me one last time. I carefully got in next to her and pushed my face into the warmth of her back.

-

"Gally.." y/n prodded my face like she always does.

"You're okay." I sighed, happily. Pulling her closer to me.

Gally, I just want to make it clear, it wasn't your fault." She pecked my lips.

"You know it was." I mumbled.

"Don't you dare say that. Gally I was the one hurt so I say it wasn't your fault." She said sternly.

"Alby's said that you can't run until after 2 weeks because your head might be more damaged than we thought and something something could happen. I'm sorry, I know you were looking forward to running again." I ranted.

"Stop talking." She laughed, " Plus,It's fine. I can wait. Fry pan will be happy to know I can continue helping him."

Fry popped his head round the corner.

"YOUR GOING TO BE HELPING ME AGAIN!?" He asked happily.

"Yes, Fry, I'll be helping you again." y/n laughed.

"YES!" He fist pumped the air before leaving.

"Where did he come from?" She rolled her eyes.

"Only the creators know." I chuckled.