3...FAKE SMILE...

Loving you is hurting me should I
Stop or continue loving you endlessly

<DAE'S PENTHOUSE>

Dae: jungkook?

Kook:yess....

*Dae got shocked...he is totally broken....he can't tell how much broken he is feeling...he gonna steal his own brother love...*

*Dae is about to cry..when he got call...dae control his tears and check the caller id..and pick up..*

Taetae..my lil. Bear

ANSWER DECLINE

Dae: hello...

Tae:hyung...where are you...you know.. today you have to go...to attend my meeting..did you forgot or what...

Dae:noo..I remember...I'll be there..in sometime..

Tae:okk..I'll tell my cute P.A. to be on time at airport..I can surly say...he is still sleeping and forgot about meeting...he is literally baby...

Dae:*chuckle* yess...sure...tell him to come on time...I have to wait...

*This line...he said looking at kook...who is look at dae...with big doe eyes...*

Tae:okk..hyung.. by the way...hyung..you said..you are going at penthouse.. yesterday... Are you alone there or someone is also there...
Huh..!!??*laugh* did my hyung find someone...

Dae:how can you imagine.. someone will love a person like me...

Tae:owww....hyung you are best...no one can say no to you...how can you think like that...

Dae:*Chuckle*okk...we will talk about this later...let me get ready..today....I'm having flight today...

*They cut off the call...*

Dae:*in mind* soo...I can spend this one or two week with you..after that be both will be sperate
For forever...let me live this much time of my life...
With the person I love...

Kook:sir...sir...mr. kim...sir..

Dae:huh...yeah...what happen...

Kook:where did you space out...

Dae:ohhh.. nothing...just spacing out on something...btw..what happen..

Kook:we are having a meeting I remember..then why did you text me again..when we both are here..

Dae:*shocked*huh..ohhh...I just wanna remember you.. nothing else...get ready..I'll tell room service..to get you something good to wear...

Kook:okiee...by the way...you said.."how can you imagine someone will love me.." right...why you said like that...

*Dae come and sit on bed... beside kook*

Dae: bcoz. A boy like me...who is rude..cold heart... don't even know how to talk with anyone...why will someone love a person like me...if someone behind money will surely love me..*chuckle*

Kook:bt you know..mr.kim..you are handsome..and lil. Bit cute too...and you know...your smile is sooo much cute...that anyone will fall for you...and you know.. as I think you are talking with someone who is close to you...soo..that means.. you are really sweet with the person you love alott....bt not in office...bcoz. there you have to be professional..so you act like that...I'm right..??