18...CRAZY JUNGKOOK...

"ahh..when will the come"

Reckless Taehyung asked this nth time to the Jungkook who is rolling his eyes every time Taehyung asking this. Jungkook is not even a single per cent interested in this. Why?

Today Daehyung is bringing his ladylove Ava to meet his lovely brother and his brother suitor. And this is what enraging Jungkook from last night when Taehyung said this to Jungkook. Both Taekook standing outside near a cafe called 'eat jin' waiting for another beautiful couple to come.

Soon one black Lamborghini stopped in front of them. And Taehyung becomes delighted "wow they are here. Hyung never falls in love. This is the first time. I can say she will be pretty." Taehyung said this and look at Jungkook who is giving him a death glare with made Taehyung laugh nervously.

The door of the car open with a click sound, soon one boy in all black with a mask and cap came out from the driver seat. As always looking handsome.

He has a girlfriend now. I guess she may be pretty little but not more them me. Duh. After all, I'm the prettiest and no one can compare me. Sorry to say, Mr. Kim Daehyung in the end you will come to me.

Jungkook thought in his mind sarcastically and smirk in end. But soon his smirk withered when he saw Ava. Having beautiful blond curls and deep brown almond eyes with honey skin and when she smiles at Daehyung. Woah, her smile is too much fascinating. Jungkook got shocked he is feeling insecure. Insecure for both men.

Soon both came to Taekook and Daehyung smirk at Jungkook look and said "Baby bear, met her she is Ava. My cute lovely girlfriend" he said and circle his arm around her midriff. And Jungkook just roll his eyes internally. And that's why Taehyung said, "your choice is great Hyung she is beautiful and pretty." And Jungkook just roll his eyes like nth time and said in a boring and sardonic voice "duh I don't think so I should say I'm the most beautiful. I didn't like your choice. Sorry to say" and with that Jungkook went from there.

Taehyung gave nervous smile to confuse Daehyung I should say a fake confused look for hiding his smile. and Ava having an angry and pissed look. "I'm sorry. I guess he got jealous as I called you pretty. He is possessive. I need to handle him." And with that Taehyung went away from there.

He indeed is a possessive Tae bear. But because of both of us. And he didn't lie though. He is the most glorious and exquisite.

Daehyung thought in his mind and look at Ava and gesture to her to go inside and with that, both follow Taekook and went inside the cafe.

Who is he to judge my look? How dare he said that to me. I'll show him his limits soon. If he messed more with me. I'll snatch his boyfriend too. Having two handsome boyfriends is best.

Ava thought in his mind and went to sit on the table with a fake smile while glaring at Jungkook who is throwing a death glare at him with a sullen look.

Soon waiter came there, Taehyung look at the menu and said "I want-" he got cut off by Jungkook "for him japchae, and potato pancakes. With strawberry ice cream and don't make more spicy" jungkook said with a big smile while looking at Daehyung. And Taehyung smile knowing his baby know everything about him.

Then Ava gave the order and as Daehyung can't take his mask off he decided not to eat and last is Jungkook to order "sir what do you like to eat?" Waiter asked Jungkook and all three look at him. And that when Jungkook said, "this man will order for me." He said with an innocent smile while pointing at Daehyung who is having face plam.

Ava is Fuming in anger because of this. Daehyung didn't say anything he just take the menu from Jungkook and order for him "Kimchi and BIBIMBAP and chicken nuggets and banana milkshake." He said and the waiter bowed to them and went away.