4...SUGAR BABY ?...

You don't know how I look when I'm
Not in love with you.

*kook is totally confused what to say..*

Dae: think fast kook..we don't have time...*smirk*

Kook:ummm....tae...

Dae:yess...kook

Kook:is...is...is it necessary...?

Dae:yess..it is..kook...do you want to live there without clothes..hmm?

Kook:umm...bt...

Dae:you don't even have money...

Announcement: flight for Paris is going to take off in 15 min...all passengers should reach at flight quickly...thank you...

Dae: ohhh...kook now what you gonna do...

Kook:ahhhh...okk..I'm agree..to be your sugar baby...*pout*

Dae:ohhh..wowwww...good boy....*smirk* bt bt ...bt... there is some rules you have to follow..

Kook: huh..now there is rules too ..

Dae:yupp..as I'm your *wishper in kook ear* sugar daddy....*chuckle*

Kook:*angry pout* tell me ...

Dae:not now....I'll tell you later....right now..let's go...

Kook:okieee .

*Kook and dae start walking towards..there flight ..
When they reach at flight...kook notice ..it's private jet of Kim kook got too much angry..bt before kook say something..dae take him inside..and told pilot to take off ..and when they reach inside...kook is too much angry ..and dae start laughing...*

Kook:you fooled me ..

Dae:owww...baby ...*laugh*

Kook:go away ...*angry pout*

Dae:don't be angry....

*Dae put his head on kook shoulder and closed his eyes ..*

Dae:I'm sleepy...let me sleep ..

Kook:you want to sleep...sleep on your place..not on my shoulder...and you didn't sleep at night...huh .

Dae:*wishper in kook ear* I'm taking care of someone...how can I sleep then...

*Kook hit him on head .*

Dae:ouchhh....it hurts ...

Kook: stupid...

Dae:*deep voice* I'm your boss...

Kook:*fake big smile* bt right now..I'm your soo called sugar baby ..

Dae:hmm..you are my sugar baby...bt I'm your sugar daddy...baby boy ..you will get punished..if you do this again ..

Kook:*gulp*umm...tae...I agree...to be your sugar baby..bt plzz ... Don't use me in that way plzz ..

*Dae can see clear fear in kook eyes ..*

Dae:*smile**sweet voice* I'll never do like this kook ..after all I know my place ..okk...

*Dae get hurt in last sentence...dae wants to cry his heart out..bt he is happy...that his bunny is sitting beside him...*

Kook:*smile* thanks for understanding...you are really good .then what people say about you ..

Dae:what people say about me ..hmm...

Kook:they say....you are really bad...and too much heart less...and cold heart ...and never talk sweetly with anyone ..