8...JEALOUSY...

I'm not jealous type but what mine
Is mine and i dont like sharing.

<NEXT DAY><9:30>

*dae wake up because of sunlight and he blink his eyes for sometime to adjust the light...then he rub his eyes to make his vision good... then he take his phone to check the notifications and he saw his brother text..*

Taetae bear
Hyung I gave your phone number to Jungkook..

*dae smile then he saw one unknown...he open the text... he smile on it..*

Unknown number
Mr.kim...everything is ready... meeting is at xx place..
On 10:30 get ready..we have to left from hotel at 10:00 I'm waiting down at waiting room for you..

*dae smile and replied okk... and went to get ready...after 15 minute he come out wearing his Gucci suit and his Rolex watch and other accessories and then he saw time he just have 10 minute to go down he went down and saw kook sitting their on chair reading magazine.. too much focous on book..dae smile and went to him...kook look at him.. with cold face... and stand from chair and put magazine down...dae look at magazine and smile internally because kook was reading about great and richest and youngest businessman in whole world Kim Taehyung.. *

*this is how tae looking

*this is how tae looking..*

*This is how kook looking*

Kook: I got your new number..and I texted you..did you get that..sir..

Dae: yupp

Kook:ohh..okkk..everything is ready..let's leave for meeting....presentation is ready..you can check it in car..

Dae:ohh..okk..let's leave then...

Kook: yesss... let's goo.. car is already waiting for us out..

*kook went from there without waiting for dae.. dae feel little sad..bt he know from what he did he deserve this... soo he didn't said anything and went follow kook... and sit in car with him..*