25...MY BABY...

KIM NAMJOON OFFICE

"So what are you thinking about this, you two?" Namjoon asked his two sons who are sitting infront of him while having serious and angry look on their face and soon Taehyung speak "that bastard dare to mess with us, I'll show him his real place" anger was visible in Taehyung voice.

"You are right tae bear, jungkook got in danger. He almost got hurt. We will directly send them to hell" V said and Taehyung smirk in return but soon jin came there and stand behind his husband putting his hands on his namjoon chair and looking at his husband and said,

"My two sons, that bastards are not behind you guys. They are behind jungkook and not even them but i guess every gang of korea right now is behind jungkook. Why I don't know. I tired to find and checked all criminal records also but jungkook is not there. There is no information of him. He is suspicious, what is real identity of jungkook? "
Jin said and all three there were looking confuse.

"Why they will be behind jungkook?" Namjoon asked and jin just gave 'idk' look.

"If this is the thing, then I'll talk with one of our secret massenger there and get information from him about this. I'll find out. After two days I'll meet him" V said and looked at his family who nodded.

"I'll come to hyung" Taehyung said but V oppose and said "no tae bear you take care of jungkook he need protection right now" V said and all agree.

.......

"and yes i forgot to tell you you are coming back with me. No matter what you say. It's an order"
Y/n said making jungkook shock. jungkook looked at her with ' are you serious ' look.

"Do you think, you will say and I'll come." Jungkook scoff with chuckle and y/n roll her eyes and again said to jungkook "after two days he is coming here from USA" and this made Jungkook frustrated and he throw his wine glass on floor breaking it.

y/n flinch at this and sigh and again said "my bunny it's not safe here for you, you know every gang in korea is behind you right now. They all get to know who you are, they all find out your real identity."
Y/n said and look at jungkook who was shaking and mumbling no.

She sighed and went to jungkook to comfort him, but jungkook pushed her and scream. Tears start falling from his eyes. He is frustrated.

"Noo...noo...I'll not go away...no...noo"

"Jungkook you are not s-"

"I SAID NOOOO.... MEANS NOO... I DON'T FUCKING CARE IF I'M NOT SAFE... BUT I'LL NEVER GO IN THAT HELL AND HEARTLESS PERSON PLACE WHERE HE IS NOT SAFE.." jungkook scream and y/n sigh. She can understand him.

"even if he love me alot and can never let anything happen to me and will protect me but I'll never find that man safe for him, noona don't worry I have safe place for me now. They will protect me don't worry. They will protect me. My boyfie Hyungs will protect me. They will protect him too." jungkook said last part with baby voice, while crying. He is slipping in little.

Jungkook usually don't slip in little space, but when his frustration cross limits he slip into little space and y/n know this.

"Gukkie bunny, look at noona. See Gukkie bun, you are not safe here. You know naa, your hyung will protect you there. Your mafia hyung will protect you right?" Y/n said with softest voice, like she is talking with baby.

Jungkook tilt his head with sad crying pout, and tears again fall from his eyes and he said in baby voice, "he will pwtet guggie buwt nwt bby.." (he will protect kookie but not baby)

"Kwkkiee twut mifia hyng for kokiee bwt not bby" (kookie trust mafia hyung for kookie, but not baby) and he sniff and said again,

"He will, he will...he will hurt kookie baby. He will hurt kookie cute little baby. He almost killed baby"