21...Chance to love...

Jungkook standing on the same cliff small smile is playing on his pretty soft lips. Remembering all the best moments with his cute little beau is now just like memories. Like they never gonna come back. He misses both Kims.

"I still have little faith but I'm scared what's going to happen here," Jungkook said in a skittish voice. But everything fades away when he heard the same deep voice. Sweet tone.

"Jungkook" Taehyung said making Jungkook turn back and face him and a big smile docked on jungkook lips. But soon it fades away when he saw Daehyung there. He became scared. Scared to lose something Precious.

"What you want to say?" Jungkook asked in a sweet and calm voice. And this time Daehyung said, "you love both of us right?" He asked and Jungkook look down and nodded feeling tears in his eyes.

"I want to forget everything and want to do a new start," Taehyung said which made Jungkook look up with a hopeful look and smile but is faded away when,

"You have two options choose one" Taehyung said. And jungkook lost control "I'm NOT CHOOSING ONE. I FUCKINGLY LOVE YOU BOTH. CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND" he screamed and Daehyung chuckle at him which made him angrier and he showed middle finger to Daehyung.

Daehyung raise his eyebrow and smirked and said in a deep husky voice "you have this much guts huh? to show us middle finger huh? You know what we are capable of?" He said and Jungkook slip into a submissive and Taehyung sneered while making eye contact with his brother. True no one can do anything to twins. They are devils.

"Don't think I'm weak," Jungkook said in an angry tone which is cute for twins and smile fondly.
"Babe, two options were date one or date two," Taehyung said while laughing because of Jungkook expression as his eyes almost came out and his mouth opened too wide that he can even take two dick inside his mouth together. (well- the worst example I guess)

"So what you gonna choose?" V asked and soon twins sit with their left knees on the ground and right one up and have two beautiful rings in their left hand one in each and they open the ring box with their right hand and give a genuine smile with sparkling eyes filled with love pure love for jungkook.

"Will you give us chance to love you Jungkook?" Both said together and the reflection of sobbing jungkook is clear in their crystal clear eyes. Jungkook just nodded his head feeling dazy because of too much happiness. He went to his twins and sit on their level.

"Yess... Yess... Yess... Yes... Hundred times yes..." He said while holding their hands in his and crying his heart out. Yes, he got his world, his happiness, his smile. in short, he's everything. His world is complete now, which was incomplete sometime ago. Tears flowed from the twin's eyes too.

jungkook handled himself and give his famous bunny smile. Jungkook peak their lips and said "Of course I'm gonna choose you both I love you both. I can't live without both of you. Thank you so much for giving me both" he said and hugged them and both of them smiled and hug him in return. Sandwiching jungkook in between.

After breaking the hug jungkook pouted and asked "how I'm gonna wear your both ring?" And both chuckled at their baby and then Taehyung put his ring in jungkook marriage finger and then V put his ring on the same finger and soon jungkook pout changed into a smile after seeing the ring.

Yes connecting two rings make one.