happy birthday kim taehyung.(smut)

It's sepcial part for kim taehyung birthday.
And I'm very for uploading late I had busy schedule

29 Dec. 2021 (11:00 night)
"What the hell" V screamed loudly while talking on call getting Taehyung attention who was sitting on couch.

"You hear clear V. Your pretty boy jungkook is kidnap if you want him back. You have to finish some of our wishes come and xxx place at 11:30 night"

V throw his phone somewhere in room breaking it.
Taehyung came to his brother asking about what happen which V answer by telling everything and soon both get ready with everything they need and start their ride to the address given by kidnappers.

As they were on way one notification pop on Taehyung phone telling a message get from unknown number and when Taehyung open it his eyes turn red in anger.

Jungkook tied on chair with brusies on his face and hand crying mess. Taehyung saw pic to V who make his car run at extreme speed and soon they reach at destination.

The place was just a old abandoned house looking little scary but twins got scared? No, they want their baby back at any cost.

Soon they went inside and it was soo dark inside so it become hard for them to see anything. They trun of torch which they had with them and start investing when they hear small sobs and cries of someone and soon they recognised it.

Both look at eachother and follow voice and when they reach at the origin of voice their heart break into millon pieces. Their baby was tied in ropes and he is having brusies and have messy look. Jungkook look tried and having swollen face saying he was crying from hours.

They run to their baby and untied him and hug him tightly. V started to find the kidnapper and Taehyung is having jungkook in his arms handling him. V got frustrated and scream "WHO THE HELL KIDNAPPED MY BABY?" His scream made Jungkook shiver a little but Taehyung was fast enough to hug him tightly.

"V..dae.. daehyung" jungkook said in weak voice and V run to him and both hold their baby securely jungkook smile to them with pain and tears in eyes.
"Hyungie, I'm fine" jungkook said and both look down and had tears in eyes they failed to protect their baby.

Jungkook got little painck when he saw tears in his loves eyes he pull both in big hug and soon he felt wet on his both shoulders. Jungkook checked the time and it's 12:00 night 30 December 2021.

"Happy birthday my twins daddies" jungkook said with sweet and cute tone making twins to break hug and they look at jungkook with little anger and confusion. "At this time you are thinking about stupid birthday wish" Taehyung said in little harsh tone making bunny giggle.

"Oww... How can your two birthday can be stupid thing. It's the best day for me." Jungkook said in cute voice and soon all lights turn on and big happy birthday was written on wall and soon claps and cheers get hear and their friends come their wishing twins.

Jungkook peak their lips and said happy birthday to them. And soon jimin came there with make up remover and help jungkook to clean all make up. Then both twins get it that it was just plan of their battry boy.

Jungkook give them sheepish smile and hold their hand and take them outdoor behind house where everything was decorated for twins. They both were soo happy.