19...Doll...

One beautiful smile slinked on taehyung face but that smile carried lots of pain and misery. A single drop of tear fall from his eye. Still, that beautiful smile is on his face. A big lump stuck in his throat he wants to scream cry but he can't. And that stuck in his throat not letting him utter a word. With lots of effort, he said which is like a whisper.

"Sorry" his horse voice and deep crack tone made jungkook flinch and Daehyung let his tears fall silently. "Tae...." Jungkook said in a low whisper enough for both twins to hear. "It's ok. Kookie it was me not you. I'm the one who is the culprit here. Not you. You both loved me the most. Hyung sacrifices his love. You still loved me after knowing the truth. It's me who is bad here. Who becomes too much selfish that I was unable to see your both real feelings."

Taehyung said in a sweet and lovely tone. Not angry, not sad just love is flowing from his accent. Which made the other two cry, which stabbed their hearts "Baby bear..." Daehyung said with a raspy voice. "No Hyung I'm not angry. It's not your mistake. It's me. Who didn't understand. that it's not me, it's you whom jungkook love" Taehyung said and jungkook shook his head saying no.

"No... I love you Taehyung. I love you the most. You are my everything" jungkook said with a cracked voice. And this much enough for Taehyung to lose his control. "ENOUGH JUNGKOOK" Taehyung scream out of his lungs. Jungkook flinches at his voice.

"I don't want to get angry with you. I loved you. But..." Taehyung stop there which made Jungkook heart beat fast "loved? But?" Jungkook asked getting insecure and Taehyung just chuckle at him.

"You know, you both Are the only person I trust the most and you break it. IS I'M JUST A DOLL FOR YOU GUYS? Huh? That you can play with my feelings like Hyung can choose my decision without even asking me not caring what will happen to me after knowing the truth. And jungkook you said you loved me then what you're relationship with Hyung. IS I AM JOKE FOR YOU?" Taehyung said pouring out all his emotions.

"Tae bear," Daehyung said in a weak voice but cut off in between by Taehyung "no Hyung. Your Tae bear is dead. YOU MURDERED HIM" Taehyung said with rage in his eyes looking at Daehyung with anger. "Please don't say like this" Daehyung begged Taehyung.

"You lost me Hyung," Taehyung said in an emotionless tone. Jungkook looks at both brothers. "I beg you Tae bear-" he got cut by Jungkook "stop it. Seriously Taehyung it's not his fault. It's mine, I'm the one who did everything. And you are not a doll here, it's me. You were ready to leave me for your brother. And Daehyung already leaves me for you. Like you both are fighting who will get me. Like it's my life and you are deciding. Like I'm just a doll. I have feelings too"

Jungkook said in anger and both look down. And jungkook speak again "I'm the one who is the problem here. I don't want you two to break your best bond because of me. I'm leaving both of your life. It's better for you both."

"Jungkook..." both said together, feeling of love is visible in both eyes and tone. But it was late. jungkook already run away from there.

..........

It's been a month since that incident happened. Daehyung never came home after that and Taehyung usually make himself busy to avoid everything. Jungkook is lost no one knows where he is and how he is. Both twins are worried about him.

Jin is worried for both of his sons. He gets enough of their behaviour now. As it's morning Taehyung came down to go to the office and that was when jin called him. He came to his mom looking in hurry.

"Yes, mom what happen? Tell fast I'm in a hurry" Taehyung said in a little irritating voice. And Jin look at Taehyung with a serious look and said in a blank voice "baby bear, where's your brother?" And taehyung just roll his eyes and answer little rude "like how would I know mom"