29... six years ago...

Night time, because of heavy rain, the street light of abandon road is flickering.

In flickering lights of small alley can be seen cover in water and blood. Yes, the pool of blood.

There three bodies in pool of their own blood and forth one still fighting with his own life. But he will choose death because the beast sitting infront of him, will kill him in most cruel way if he stay alive.

SHOOT..

And there he got shoot on head and the blood got added in pool.

And there sitting a boy on floor, his head is between his knees. Gun in his hand and he look up just to see the art he created on street.

He himself is cover in blood. Others blood.

With evil smirk he said,

"This is what you get for messing with me."

......

"Ahhh... Where the hell he is?"

"My baby bun, just pick up the call. I'm soo worried for you."

There a boy in black suit, white shirt. Silver hair. His deep voice is echoing in whole room.

"Ahhh

"Ahhh.. where is my baby? It's already past 2 in morning."

There come one of his man and said,

"Sir, he came back.."

....

There stand jungkook in whole black.

"What happen hyung?"

"Srsly, koo... You have this question?"

Jungkook just roll his eyes and said,

"I'm not kid bro, and who told you to worry about me? 🙄"

"I swear, you didn't even cross 18...and  you are important to me. I'm regretting to make you like this?"

Jungkook just roll his eyes, but soon both boys look in different direction from where voice came.

"Where were you?"